Varrock Herald

Monkeybillio

Welcome to the Varrock Herald!

Here we have the news day-by-day (or sometimes week-by-week if I'm lazy)

What's going on in the world of runescape? Read up on the latest updates, events, and economic issues. Chief reporter Monkeybillio.

PM me in game if you have a story!

Feel free to discuss the latest news story here, or even comment on the story itself.

Latest Article: November 2nd

Picture21-1.png

October Articles[hide]October 29th

Picture16-2.png

October 28th

28.png

October 27th

Picture19-1.png

[/hide]

Was expecting it to be longer. :P

We will just end up with 2 clans now.

Manipulator Clans and PvP Tricking Clans.

Both types looked down upon by everyone.

Heh, nice newspaper. Reading this on a day-to-day basis would be enjoyable. (Or week-by-week, beats other things..)

:thumbup:

It already did, least for bandos. chect, tassets, and godsword, all went up over night/today

Just checked mine like 5 mins ago, and I lol'ed

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Heh, cute little newspaper. I started a newspaper called the Gielinor Tribune (anyone remember it lol?)

You might want to change the name from that of the ingame newspaper, unless that's your intention.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Heh, cute little newspaper. I started a newspaper called the Gielinor Tribune (anyone remember it lol?)

You might want to change the name from that of the ingame newspaper, unless that's your intention.

I remember the Gielinor Tribune. I believe I tried to join and was ignored. Which of course makes the flourishing of Planet FunOrb all the more delicious.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I remember the Gielinor Tribune. I believe I tried to join and was ignored. Which of course makes the flourishing of Planet FunOrb all the more delicious.

You tried to join and were ignored? I honestly don't remember that...

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Lulz@those players when in two weeks prices are rising again.

I give it 4 days

EDIT: @Sierra, make sure you omit the unknown words (Such as trickers) so the annoying red zig zag line doesn't appear (It appeared on the article for October 28th, 2009)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

A good read!

Can't wait for the next issue :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I give it 4 days

Maybe, maybe not. Please do not try to predict the market though. Everyone is expecting prices to rebound within the next few days, much like everyone expected prices to decline at the end of summer (which did not happen).

I give it 4 days

Maybe, maybe not. Please do not try to predict the market though. Everyone is expecting prices to rebound within the next few days, much like everyone expected prices to decline at the end of summer (which did not happen).

Actually, he basically sniped it.

I guess I overestimated RuneScape's general level of idiocy.

It would be nice to have a follow-up on the price of high-level items, since it seems not much has changed :blink: (I believe that it has been pointed out in other threads that the cause of massive inflation is caused primarily by artifacts and not 76kers, but i digress...).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots