Thieving

fragg

I plan on getting 99 thieving with summer sq'irks. I currently have 2 thieving brawlers. Anyone know if its worth it to use them when i turn in all my juices, or should i just do pp with them?

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

sorry no idea if it works for squirks =( but if u wanna test it im sure there are alot of people that want to know

In addition to the the blackjack idea, it's a REALLY good idea

what the archive of wisdom guide won't tell you is that you can duo blackjacking. It's more efficient because if you are caught, u don't need to run away and lose agro like if u solo. As long as ur auto retal is off, ur teammate can knock the bandit out for you.

If you get a MASSIVE team going, you can have 2-4 people alternate blackjacking duty, and everybody else can just chill, relax, and pickpocket the entire time for EPIC thieving xp

nuf said ;)

Naaxi.png

Well if the Tip.it Guide to the Sorceress Garden is correct, then you can make about 90k exp/hr with summer sq'irks at only 65 theiving. Its possible to get more with probably Blackjacking or PP, but only if you're good at timing and are higher levels.

I did autumn sq'irks to get to 61 from 59. I found it to be kinda easy. But you also got to be some what patient to avoid the guardians.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

sorry no idea if it works for squirks =( but if u wanna test it im sure there are alot of people that want to know

In addition to the the blackjack idea, it's a REALLY good idea

what the archive of wisdom guide won't tell you is that you can duo blackjacking. It's more efficient because if you are caught, u don't need to run away and lose agro like if u solo. As long as ur auto retal is off, ur teammate can knock the bandit out for you.

If you get a MASSIVE team going, you can have 2-4 people alternate blackjacking duty, and everybody else can just chill, relax, and pickpocket the entire time for EPIC thieving xp

nuf said ;)

I recommend blackjacking, too, as I'll be going back to that soon...

Morionic, is there a clan chat organized around this?

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

ive heard blackjacking is great exp, i just dont have the patience for it. i like pp, but for some reason sorceress' garden has got me hook. plus you get a small amount of farming exp at the same time. ill try my brawlers with an inven of sq'irks and see if it works, if so its well over 100k exp an inven.

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

Don't do blackjacking. It's only for people that think an extra 10k xp an hour is needed. In fact it'd be extremely silly to blackjack because of the extra work needed and the fact that it is a stupid way to train.

Don't do the sorcerers garden either. It's horrible xp compared to other methods and will get boring fast. It's worse than agility.

Do pyramid plunder. It's the only method that will actually keep you entertained, and is better xp than blackjacking after 91. Do pyramid plunder all the way from the level you are at right now. You will always have a goal to work for because every 10 levels you open up a new room and gain quicker xp. Not to mention it's better cash than all other methods, and time flies by when you are inside the pyramid.

Don't listen to the people who say blackjacking is a good idea. It's only the best xp if you no life it. That means constant clicking and full attention. I got 99 and was able to watch T.V. and other movies while at PP.

Stellactic.gif

Just tested out thieving brawlers when turning in summer sq'irk juices. You get 126k exp per full inven of juices. So thieving brawlers DO work for them. It says your receive the normal exp in the chat box, but gives you the 1.5x in exp still. Great way to do thieving. Went from 68 to half way to 72 with 54 juices.

I_G_RagZ.png