For Those That Hate 76k'rs: What Have You Done to Stop Them?

NukeMarine

Killing 76kers wont solve anything. They truly arent the problem, they simply abuse it. The obvious problem is EP itself. I made a post earlier outlining my idea, but to put it simply:

1: EP, if kept, should go towards giving you a % of your resources used in pvp fights.

(You use up EP when you get a kill, and the EP goes towards returning up to 90% of the value of resources you used in that fight)

2: as a "reward" for killing someone you gain 0-100% of their risked wealth. this is NOT tied to EP, totally random what you get, and up to a roof limit.

(up to a limit ie 76k, or maybe 200k etc, it would need to be relatively low to keep rwt unviable)

3: PvP drops(not statues) are included in drop tables for "impressive kills", and the current system which lowers rewards for killing same targets would stay too. this gives you the chance to gain a somewhat substantial but random reward.

summary: EP goes towards minimizing the cost of supplies (like how we get food and pots now). we get a random percentage of our opponents wealth, to a limited amount (I'd say max 500k). PvP drops (not statues) remain as rare drops, to give better rewards randomly, for real pkers.

all in all, you get risk for reward, rwt isnt viable. Sounds good to me, and its not so bloody rediculous as it is now.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic