Poison vs Seduction

Venomous

Vid:

banner1copy.png

vs

seduction-2983218.png

Poison memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dacombat2

Seduction memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=seduction

A few days ago, Soccer lane and an official from Seduction set up a pvp matched opts war.

Starting for Poison: 14 people/42 opts dropped from 17 people/51 opts

119c8sw.jpg

Starting for Seduction: 14 people/42 opts

1zh1ac6.jpg

So after a few randoms came by, we cleared them and began the war.

We downed our first pile much quicker as we ko'd one while Sed was still on their first pile, we than got a KO on someone in robes, and kept a 2 man lead. While we had the 2 man lead, we found a small group of ni piling us, we cleared them, as Sed continued on their pile and ignored NI.

xmu33s.jpg

091102181906.png

We than saw Team Kenya rush at us, for what reason?

091102172219.png

So after dominating Seduction, one of Sed officials decided to get TK to hit us and accuse us of having an extra opt, as I asked for proof, I was never shown any proof.

So we took this into CWA as we wanted to finish this war up.

----------------------

Poison Starting: 14 dropped from 19 people

2ekq9ua.jpg

Seduction Starting: 14 (Couldn't get a starting pic, they were all sitting down spread against a wall) + 1 dc'd before we rushed in.

This war, there wasn't really any ko's, it was really about out tanking each other, and sniping. Seduction was down by 2 but eventually caught up due to their sniping that was in effect. But it wasn't enough as we made the lead widen up.

Ending for Poison: 5 people (almost 6 but Ixiom2 died at the end with no food).

a2yal5.jpg

I was very disappointed with the actions one of your officials did to call TK to hit up, don't expect us to fight you in PvP again untill I witness a war with Seduction and another clan and ends up clean.

Vid:

Good job Poison.

Random pictures:

Picture11-5.png

Picture12-5.png

Picture13-8.png

Picture14-3.png

Picture15-11.png

Picture16-3.png

Vid:

tifovsigev3.jpg

I dc'd at the start so it was pretty lame. I can't speak to the crashing thing as I was busy checking out the extra people that joined your fall in as you walked away before the rush. We managed to stick a bind on you and you had added a few trying to get an advantage.

CBA asked to fight off NI and TK so we mobbed out with a few Poison members FI'd on us as well as we walked south.

GF with the CWA war tho hopefully next time I won't get the dc bug. Pretty sure my epicness made a huge difference.

b_barcopy.jpg

Dude we don't need proof, you added 4 people as you rushed us and while sniping you I notice wait why is there 50 opts on Tyler. Discuss?

Then after we went to CWA we had a pretty cool dc and Tyler was rockin pineapple pizza.

Was an amazing act of flame and flamebait but grats on your oh so deserved win if you wanna call it that.

lookin forward to a rematch ^.^

[email protected]

Proud Seduction Leader

Dude we don't need proof, you added 4 people as you rushed us and while sniping you I notice wait why is there 50 opts on Tyler. Discuss?

Then after we went to CWA we had a pretty cool dc and Tyler was rockin pineapple pizza.

Was an amazing act of flame and flamebait but grats on your oh so deserved win if you wanna call it that.

Ofcourse you're going to need proof if you're going to accuse a clan like that during your own war to defend yourself, yet it makes us assume you were just looking for an excuse due to some of your members not performing well.

Vid:

You can see me showing 14 people in my fall in even when we walked back to you guys.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Ofcourse you're going to need proof if you're going to accuse a clan like that during your own war to defend yourself, yet it makes us assume you were just looking for an excuse due to some of your members not performing well.

Vid:

You can see me showing 14 people in my fall in even when we walked back to you guys.

Fake