Best monster to kill as a team

knifegun

I'd say SaraGW. If done right, you can stay for a very long time without needing to restock.

Bandos is the same, but it arguably gives less reward.

ZamGW is the same as Bandos, but a lot less effort needed... unless you're the tank. Less rewards too.

ArmaGW is fairly hard, as he does constant damage to everyone in the room, and even in a team you have to be fairly high leveled.

TDs are fun in a team, and fairly profitable too. Very little risk involved, the TD's go down fast (depending on how many people are there), and it doesn't require any setup, unlike GWD with its KC. Yu have to find people who have done WGS, though, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Even with many high-levels, Corp is hard if you just "decide" to do it. It requires a lot of beforehand knowledge, and the risk is very high as there are no gravestones. In massive teams, though, less knowledge is required, but you do need a lot of high leveled people.

DK's are good too, tribriding can net super fast kills with a lot of good loot. I don't have any expirience with them, but looking at videos I've seen of it, it seems fairly easy once you got it down.

KBD, CE, KQ, Mole, and whatever else I didn't mention aren't very rewarding, however all but possibly KQ aren't dangerous at all.

So, in summary, SaraGW or TD's.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Most GWD bosses are great to team. I hear that Sara and Arma are the best to team and come out with profit. I just did some CS at Zammy and made about 8m from it.

Never had experience at Corp, sorry.

Same with TDs, but i know that they are easily killed with 2-3 people. Any more and you only do it for lulz imo.

KBD might be fun to kill with lower level friends, but it won't be as profitable as the others.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

For fun I find sara GWD and DK's the best.

Corp can be frustrating as hell if he keep switching to you.

TD's are (for me at least) are hit and miss as there pretty annoying to lure and it only takes 1 extra to start attacking you can you could easily be dead.

Bandos IMO is extremely repetitive even if your tanking and zammy is the same, but tanking is a lot more hassle (yet really lacks some skill).

I've tried every boss excluding CE and kree, with sara and DK's being top by a fair bit.

The thing is you have to pay attention (in regards to sara and DK's) as well as there always being the chance of something going wrong (not as much as corp or TD's, but enough), which keeps you on your toes.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Go for TD's

Droprates for claws are better then hilts at gwd, prices are higher then bandos/zamorak hilt.

they're also easier to kill.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)