Trey's post max blog.

98 Runecrafting, 1exp off 99.

*dies*.

:lol:, thats amazing! Good luck on max total and an early grats on 99 runecrafting :D.

Thanks!

Do you really have Mutton Chops :|

No, but it filled in my face nicely for the picture. I didn't want to use the beard that I have in game.

4e0Vn.png

So this sucks.

Everything was fine until:

Someone logged on my MSN, and I clicked it to get rid of the box there so it wouldn't show up in the pictures. When I did that it shut off my fullscreen, and put it to fixed mode, just as you were counting down and at the 2.

Then, to top it off, my RS crashed in the middle of Varrock Square, which it does frequently in RS places, which I'd like to mention is annoying as hell. But here's some pics. D:

[hide]

91mbdd.png

2h72vkp.png

2cdib68.png

29111rd.png

2llf5lc.png

oh0gav.png

[/hide]

So this sucks.

Everything was fine until:

Someone logged on my MSN, and I clicked it to get rid of the box there so it wouldn't show up in the pictures. When I did that it shut off my fullscreen, and put it to fixed mode, just as you were counting down and at the 2.

Then, to top it off, my RS crashed in the middle of Varrock Square, which it does frequently in RS places, which I'd like to mention is annoying as hell. But here's some pics. D:

[hide]

91mbdd.png

2h72vkp.png

2cdib68.png

29111rd.png

2llf5lc.png

oh0gav.png

[/hide]

I think they turned out great!

you got better shots of the grats messages and I really like those last 2 pics.

thanks again!!

<3 <3

4e0Vn.png

I missed it? GAH!

Congratulations Spiroff!! You've worked amazingly hard for months, and you deserve it if for no other reason then you are a good person :^_^:

Oh, just noticed, you passed me in total level -.- Lousy stupid hobbies keeping me away from skills.

What do you think will be next?

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Congrats on 99 Runecrafting!! =D> How many Death tabs did you use? Gl on 99 Construction next?!

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I missed it? GAH!

Congratulations Spiroff!! You've worked amazingly hard for months, and you deserve it if for no other reason then you are a good person :^_^:

Oh, just noticed, you passed me in total level -.- Lousy stupid hobbies keeping me away from skills.

What do you think will be next?

thanks warrior :grin:

reading your post made me smile

I'm working on agility atm. I think I'll get that to 90 and then start mining some more.

Congrats on 99 Runecrafting!! =D> How many Death tabs did you use? Gl on 99 Construction next?!

Thanks 258! I used up 248 death tabs in total. And yeah I'll get 99 construction eventually. After a few more slow 99's ;)

4e0Vn.png

I dunno why, but I had an urge to actually, and finally, get Runecrafting to 75. I blame you. And my Smoke Runes being profitable again. But mostly you.

Picture2-10.png

I dunno why, but I had an urge to actually, and finally, get Runecrafting to 75. I blame you. And my Smoke Runes being profitable again. But mostly you.

glad to be of inspiration :D

4e0Vn.png

Fun stuff, new implings! And congratulations on the Agility levels aswell.

PS: Like my new sig?

Thanks, and yes i do like your sig.

inglorious bastards was a great movie :D

4e0Vn.png

Bump for a possible tag-team training day on March 12? If nothing else, I predict double runite will be empty.

Picture2-10.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for a possible tag-team training day on March 12? If nothing else, I predict double runite will be empty.

I'm down after your SAT if you're not burned out after it :D

and thanks for keeping this thread alive. I've neglected it lately but am going to start updating it again. The front page is now current with all of my latest level-ups.

4e0Vn.png

I added a huge section to the front page of the blog.

loaded up a bunch of screenies for all skills. Take a look and have fun digging up some oldies!

4e0Vn.png