do you own any "rares" in real life?

ixfd64

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may seem odd, but I've got one of only ten letters my High School ever awarded for Music. The Music director I had ordered them himself, awarded one every year he was there and then boxed them up and took them with him when he left. Apparently no one else thought it was worth continuing after that (but they still give out sports letters every year... :roll: )

I've also got a copy of Spider Man vs. Wolverine signed by both the writer and the artist (I can't recall their names right now), and an *extremely* beat up copy of X-Men #11.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I caught 3 kerry king picks at a concert once. Kept 2 and sold 1.

I also have a puppet and some piano tuition guides that was made in the 1950's from a box I found in the office. Also an unopened first vinyl print of Never Mind the Bollocks, Heres the Sex Pistols and Black Sabbath (technically both my Dads but meh).

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I've got a pair of French bayonets from WWI, as well as three framed newspapers from WW2 (Hitler Dead, Germany Surrenders, Japan Surrenders)

That's actually quite cool.

:thumbup:

I have them all hanging in my room :grin:

Have you gotten them valued ?

Must be worth something.