- = Battle = -

Crate

This will be the first battle held on the new forums (might be the first on the tip it forums ever, I don't know).

How it works: I am providing a stock image. All contestants then can do whatever they wish to create a new image using it. A poll will then be held to see who did the best job.

Who can participate: This contest is open to everyone (including myself :wink:)

Rules:

- 1 image per contestant.

- The original image must still be visible. In other words, do not just make a bunch of layers over the original to where you can not even tell what the image looked like.

- 2 stock images are permitted. If you use a stock you must provide a link. If you steal the image of google or somewhere else without permission, you will be disqualified.

Deadline: Thursday, June 24 (Sorry for not providiing much time but I am going out of town that friday and may be gone for a while, not sure)

Image: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7048/Old_couple.jpg

Have fun!

Edit: Linked image do to large size.

Me and some other guy (whoever I battled) were the first on scape as far as I can remember. I'll definitely submit to this one though. Bring back the oldschool scapeboard skillz. Haha whatever.

Look forward to my entry. :)

Me and some other guy (whoever I battled) were the first on scape as far as I can remember. I'll definitely submit to this one though. Bring back the oldschool scapeboard skillz. Haha whatever.

K, that's good to know. And of course I'm looking forward to your entry :wink:

That was a great battle, I remember that 8)

i don't think the contest creator could enter it...since u provide the image you could have been working on that for like 1 year for what we can know :P

Ok..I don't think there will ever be a time in my life when I'm that pathetic.

Nice entries everyone! The Oldtrix heh...nice job Matt.

Guest Catherine
did u do some blur to the noise? how did u do tat anyway

Hmm. I don't have PS7, but I do have Photoshop Elements 2. I don't know if it has the same filters.

It was a vertical grain, then a film grain, then I removed color. Less than four filters, lol.

i dont think the image is that good, doesnt have that wide varity of thing you could do with it.

I think with a little creativity you could come up with something vlad...Put them in a new surrounding? You can edit the picture, you don't have to just throw some layers over it.

Heck, make em gold and turn them into like an emmy or an oscar or something. I don't know, but I think if you thought about it a little it wouldn't be that hard.