WIP Signature-for competition

cupcake

well, i REALLY doubt that is pixelated, and it looks wrong. the fire looks kind of wierd, like very realistic compared to the character, and both of them look kind of ill formed. You might want to make your linework more solid. the demon doesnt really look like a demon, so you might want to fix that.

he looks like hes biting into the fire... fix that... :wink: and also make the demon look better. Btw, the fire itself doesnt match with the sig, it looks like you took a snippet of a real fire and pasted it on there lmao :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

he looks like hes biting into the fire... fix that... :wink: and also make the demon look better. Btw, the fire itself doesnt match with the sig, it looks like you took a snippet of a real fire and pasted it on there lmao :lol:

No it doesn't.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

well, i REALLY doubt that is pixelated,
ill pretend like u didnt say that.

the sig is a nice idea, i like the fire. the guy needs a little work. good start overall.

well it's not pixel, just zoom into it, its all AA'ed.. I doubt he did that manually.. anyways I know everything is made up of pixels but the point of pixel art is to create it all yourself down to every pixel.

no need to be sarcastic Corny, he's right.. just make sure you know what he's on about..

vistame09copyhr8.png

well, i REALLY doubt that is pixelated,
ill pretend like u didnt say that.

the sig is a nice idea, i like the fire. the guy needs a little work. good start overall.

well it's not pixel, just zoom into it, its all AA'ed.. I doubt he did that manually.. anyways I know everything is made up of pixels but the point of pixel art is to create it all yourself down to every pixel.

no need to be sarcastic Corny, he's right.. just make sure you know what he's on about..

I' m lost here :?

The reason I ignore susta because he doesn't seems to accept me using only MS paint. Cornman probably didn't like what he is saying so he "pretend susta didn't say that". Sarcasm? where??

as in the "manualy" part. this is what I did...

-draw out the lines with the pen tool

-color the outline using the air brush tool, change the opacity if I need to.

1b57366d.jpg

well, i REALLY doubt that is pixelated, and it looks wrong. the fire looks kind of wierd, like very realistic compared to the character, and both of them look kind of ill formed. You might want to make your linework more solid. the demon doesnt really look like a demon, so you might want to fix that.

where did he say it was pixel art?

Nope it aint pixelled. Brushed, I'd say with my old guide, but that would be trying to get to much 'credit' I suppose.

And I think he does look like he's biting in the fire. You don't see his lower jaw really, just the upper teeth over the fire. The fire looks really messy, specially with those corners, kinda like he's blowing up a big balloon with a fire print on it.

Sorry about the ranting, bad mood.

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

And I think he does look like he's biting in the fire. You don't see his lower jaw really, just the upper teeth over the fire. The fire looks really messy, specially with those corners, kinda like he's blowing up a big balloon with a fire print on it.

Perhaps I should have make the edge of that flame less solid. I am not convince about it biting in the fire. And I have no idea what you mean by "messy".

I am going to withdraw that competition anyway. the host doesn't like it because it is not pixel. I accept "pixel entry only" but not that.

1b57366d.jpg

Messy as in, dirty yellow (blackened yellow) which makes the fire look less 'hot' and fiery. You used a small brush to brush the shadow over the fire, making it look like lots of small swirly streams instead of one massive fire blast; and the random black places in the fire look to.. random.

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

Perhaps I should have make the edge of that flame less solid. I am not convince about it biting in the fire. And I have no idea what you mean by "messy".

..what he means is.. have you ever seen fire that looks like that?

and if you want it to be convincing have "it" make a "blowing experession"

signature_1.gif