Advice on a pure account

LatinII

OK, so I've just created an account which I want to turn into a Ranged/Magic pure. Now I'm not sure where to start with zero cash and such... Should I get Prayer? And what about Defence? How to get some money?

For ranged training, you can just go with the Minotaurs to spare yourself the expense of buying arrows, and then flesh crawlers once you get to higher levels I suppose. For mage, if you want to avoid HP experience, just cast curse spells on the Lumbridge dummies--you can do the Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher quests to start out. Once you get to 33 mage, you can telegrab Wines of Zamorak for some profit, although it's only around 7k xp/hr.

When i make a new account, one of the first things I do is both of the Strongholds of Learning the Rules for an easy 20k. From there you can make money by doing things like processing items such as cowhides into leather, clay into soft clay, flour into dough, dough into pie shells, etc, or y'know, mining or whatever.

Well im working on a pure, and the best way is probably to start is to go through the Stronghold of Security and Player Safety to obtain your starting cash. Use this cash on bronze arrows, then start with the chickens at lumbridge farm. then move up to the minotaurs. You will get 30 range like this quite quickly...

It really depends on in its members or not. If you intend to make it members, mine regular ess to 30 in f2p then get members and mine 10k ess in p2p...

Boom, 1.2+million and it takes about 12 hours? Then, buy knifes etc and look for places to train..

Also, dont get prayer till you're atleast 65+cb. Its not needed and wastes hp/range levels.