Chii [Psych*] Contest [Updated] Now a Signature contest too.

Chii

Err...I think you put the wrong one of mine up ;). Unless you don't like the one with the writing on the rock.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant you make some nice little flashing dots instead :)

lol, okay, will do. :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

chiianim.gif

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

I'm working on some right now that aren't landscapes. They mean summer to me but not sure if they will to you :oops: . Will post them later.

I'm working on some right now that aren't landscapes. They mean summer to me but not sure if they will to you :oops: . Will post them later.

sounds goodish, what kind of style will you be using

sounds goodish, what kind of style will you be using

Well I tried today and didn't get anything I liked but I'll try again tomorrow. I'm using some stock photo, but tell me if strawberries or hot dogs represent summer for you. If they don't, I won't bother trying again.

Ryan howÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs the sig comming along?

It's getting there. Having some color problems but I'll sort that out.

Chii, if you are waiting for the other sig from me, please don't. I'm doing my best to get it done but it seems that I keep wanting to change things. I'm still going to try and finish but please dont' wait for me.