Chii [Psych*] Contest [Updated] Now a Signature contest too.

Chii

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Does smashmethod ring a bell to you?

Sigh... that's why i said don't ask :P . I just felt like posting an image heh

me likes :)

Please use this image if you like, but I ask of you not to put it into consideration when choosing a winner. A stock render was used for the image and is mainly the only reason the image looks any good. It is pretty much unaltered. This was posted because of previous occasions when I didn't fulfill what was asked of me during your contests (1 in particular) and felt the need to submit. With just being out of town and having a tournament this week, I am on a time constraint. So like I said, feel free to use the image as you please but do not consider it as a submission.

Thanks

Note, I'll hopefully have a real submission tonight.

And like I said, feel free to use/save that other one if you want Chii.

Well, here is a colab that Vlad and I have been working on for the last few days.

The Coming of Summer

anyone care to comment :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good job you two :D I've been in the abstract mood myself latly, just made posibly my best Abstract ever :shock: .

Well, i might beable to get a new entry in, but the movers have been getting our stuff, so only our laptop is online now :( Which means i gotta save stuff to a disk b4 i can upload it on down here.

Its also why i haven't been on recently :) Anywho, nice job on the Colab :P I got a few coming up for me too. :shock:

if you dont know where to upload:

http://www.imageshack.us/

Vlad, currently my desktop consists of a black Wallpaper, and two icons. The icons are located in the upper left corner(Trash-bin) and upper right(A folder map).

sorry i cant post a Screenshot but it think you get the idea from that^^

Whew! thats beautiful :D, however there are some small things id like you to change, add me. MSN: [email protected]

btw, do i have to say that you two are currently leading :P

there always is :P , i and demoris can help you today, and after that only up to Demoris. me going on vacation tomrrow

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com