D0+LTH destroys FF+Friends

Thehitman324

You still seem kinda mad though, your the only one posting negativity about a planned war, not our faults they needed to mass recruit to fight us. I get what your saying but I didn't make this topic to bragg or anything, just wanted to post it for the lulz, ty for the views and comments though, it's getting active now

we mass recruit maybe because we had no choice?¡?¡?since ff members at that time are sleeping...

it should just be d0+lth vs w141

bro tell your official to l2setupawar

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still seem kinda mad though, your the only one posting negativity about a planned war, not our faults they needed to mass recruit to fight us. I get what your saying but I didn't make this topic to bragg or anything, just wanted to post it for the lulz, ty for the views and comments though, it's getting active now

we mass recruit maybe because we had no choice?¡?¡?since ff members at that time are sleeping...

u have freaking 200+ppl ml and how can u say all ur mems were sleeping lol. u could ve pull at least 100ppl which was 50% of ur ml.... rather than asking random w141ers to help u on the war.

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

u have freaking 200+ppl ml and how can u say all ur mems were sleeping lol. u could ve pull at least 100ppl which was 50% of ur ml.... rather than asking random w141ers to help u on the war.

do u even know whats ff timezone?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

what ray said.

GJ d0 seeing as u guys completly out preformed them gj, would be cool to see u guys possible fight a top clan? Numbers on teamspeak btw?

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

See now this is funny. First you said, youall didn't decline the war because youall have " pride" of accepting the war. I guess mass recruiting from w 141 was also " prideful" I mean you say youall only had 25 FF members there. Did ANY of the FFs ever thought : Humm maybe D0 would accept a matched or cap war ? or just bring the 25 and have a tank pratice maybe? I mean why agree on the time when FF know " most of our members are sleeping" oh wait.... " pride" .... ops my bad... :rolleyes:

Not FF time Zone

Sleeping members

Had no choice but mass call w141

lol.. why accept the war then? .... oh wait... I forgot... Pride... :thumbup:

Why not leave the topic? what is FF trying to defend? Pride? It is not true that D0 dominated the war? I mean FF can say anything such as " our members were sleeping" or " most of them are recruited from w141" or " not our timezone". Iam not saying youall are lieing lol nor am I saying it was ALL true. But the Facts are in the starting war pics and the ending pics.......

PS. next time Iama blame it on " most of my members disconnected because it was a bad world" lolz.... ... And DF was once a w141 clan too .... maybe we should switch it to Old School W141 vs FF + friends. :roll:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

what ray said.

GJ d0 seeing as u guys completly out preformed them gj, would be cool to see u guys possible fight a top clan? Numbers on teamspeak btw?

85 on audio

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

what ray said.

85 on audio

Nice, you should organize a pk trip with those numbers

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

what ray said.

85 on audio

LAWL.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council