Zokot! That blog thing! ---RETIRING---

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. <3: <3: <3:

So I'm trying to stick to 5,000 essence crafted daily as a minimum. At that rate I should be finished around the 22nd of May. However I don't think it will take that long as I plan to try and do more than 5k a day.

I'm hoping to be done before my birthday, which is in April. :)

11-01-02200008.png

good luck bro i know you can do it :thumbup:

how close will it get you to 200 mil rc?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

"Our order of two new servers arrived from Dell yesterday, and after a few hours work they are now setup and running world 5 and world 6. This increases the total capacity to 7500 simultaneous players."

A quote from Jagex on 4 January 2002. Found it amusing. :)

^ <3:

Had to sell the bars. Between them crashing and me trying to merchant crashing items I've lost over 20M in this week. So I'm taking my losses and I'll be doing smaller tasks that make profit without much spending. (Small runecrafting, woodcutting or fishing, maybe some hunter)

Got bored on Zokot so went on an old skiller I have and did some air crafting. :cool:

And saw something pretty impressive, Idle Defence is the one with the Defence cape. From Soul Wars obviously, but it's still pretty cool to see.

11-01-07211141.png

11-01-08091817.png

• 4 weeks later...

Over the past few weeks Ive been losing major interest in Runescape. I was hoping that free trade would bring back nature running, which it did not. I then tried my hand at staking and lost more than I gained. Basically, Im tired of Runescape and done with it. Im retiring. I may lurk around Tip.It forums from time to time, but most likely not. As for my bank, Im giving my wealth to one of my close friends.

Enjoy Runescape guys. :)

Over the past few weeks Ive been losing major interest in Runescape. I was hoping that free trade would bring back nature running, which it did not. I then tried my hand at staking and lost more than I gained. Basically, Im tired of Runescape and done with it. Im retiring. I may lurk around Tip.It forums from time to time, but most likely not. As for my bank, Im giving my wealth to one of my close friends.

Enjoy Runescape guys. :)

do-not-want.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to see you decided to retire. I always enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you're enjoying all your new-found free time. :shades:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...