Ava's Accumalator or Trimmed Skillcape During Chinning?

Championfurydelta123

Basically in alot of the video guides on Youtube that I have watched, many people wear a trimmed skillcape over the ava's accumalator for the +4 prayer bonus rather than the +4 range bonus. In bedman's guide it says use a ava's accumalator. Now I do have a trimmed skillcape and a ava's accumalator.

I'm confused can anyone clear this up for me? Which one is better ava's accumlator or trimmed skillcape at ape atoll skeleton monkeys during red chinning?

ty in advance.

btw if it matters, my range is 92, my prayer is 70 and my hp is 90.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Take a Trimmed cape, or Ardy cape if you have one.

Wow ! Ty so much for quick response. Darn it i alrdy started a 4.5k red chin trip with a ava accumalator. oh well next time then :P

i brings trimmed cape even though i got ardy lvl 3 :Ponly ardy 4/elite is better meh :P

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Main cost of training becomes from chins, not from prayer potions. Thus it's best to have highest possible range attack bonus to get most out of your chins. This is the reason why accumulator wins. Only thing that prayer boost really does is extending your trips which shouldn't be too big problem really.. getting back doesn't take that long.

Take a Trimmed cape, or Ardy cape if you have one.

Wow ! Ty so much for quick response. Darn it i alrdy started a 4.5k red chin trip with a ava accumalator. oh well next time then :P

i brings trimmed cape even though i got ardy lvl 3 :Ponly ardy 4/elite is better meh :P

Um this might be off topic but is there even an ardy cape 4 for elite? I didn't think there was and btw ardy cape 3 does have a higher prayer bonus then skill cape(t)

Take a Skillcape/Ardy Cape. Here's why:

It is true that most of your costs come from the chinchompas. And at first, it seems like it's best to maximize your ranged bonus and therefore get the most out of every chin, thus saving you more money than if you made the most out of each prayer point.

However, that goes by the assumption that the improvements caused by ranged bonus is a linear function. In reality, it is not a linear function. In other words, the more ranged bonus you have, the less improvement you will see per each ranged bonus point.

Therefore, the +4 ranged the accumulator gives is barely noticeable. You will not hit any higher, since it doesn't add to your ranged strength. You WILL hit more often, but this improvement is very, very slim because without that +4, you already do extremely well.

Thus, it is better to has a +4/6 in prayer, because it is extremely noticeable when compared to ranged bonus.

thanks guys ill wear ardy cloak 3 from now on i thought it only gave 4 prayer bonus :P

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

thanks guys ill wear ardy cloak 3 from now on i thought it only gave 4 prayer bonus :P

That's because your a noob! Just joking :lol: But word of advice: always check if new updates benefit your way of playing the game. Take me as an example, i follow way of the warrior and i found out with Ardougne Diary that my Fire cape have gotten a challenger.

Happy chinning :thumbup: