who is addicted to runescape ?????

danderton

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50+ hours a week i have school im only 11

If ur 11, and u play so much, ur parents don't do their job.

At that age, u should be out playing football with friends or doing stuff

kids at ur age do, but it's certainly NOT playing rs.

I don't say there's an age limit to start playing rs, but at ur age u can't

control urself enough and u will get addicted to it so much that u'll skip

school.

And if i get it right, u play 7 hours daily, come on that's CRAZY.

If u do that, ur a slowpoke becouse if u play 2 months 7 hour a day

u got several 90 skills and alot of 70+ skills.

So i see 3 possibilities in this reply of u :

1. u just wanna act though and u hope we all say : wow i wish i could do that or something

2. or u don't know what ur doing and u need a SERIOUS education and u should be banned from the PC for a while doing healty things

3. this is a stupid joke, and whatever ur age is in rl then ur stupid.

~Gamerr

school.

1. u just wanna act though and u hope we all say : wow i wish i could do that or something

2. or u don't know what ur doing and u need a SERIOUS education and u should be banned from the PC for a while doing healty things

~Gamerr

Agreed.

school.

~Gamerr

Agreed.

I totally agree with that. Your parents must not care what you do at all. Playing 7 hours a day to me is totally unhealthy and extremely bad for your vision of just staring at a screen the whole time. I would deffinitly sort out my problems if I were you. If you don't change your ways, you will DEFFINITLY have trouble in your future.

Agreed.

I totally agree with that. Your parents must not care what you do at all. Playing 7 hours a day to me is totally unhealthy and extremely bad for your vision of just staring at a screen the whole time. I would deffinitly sort out my problems if I were you. If you don't change your ways, you will DEFFINITLY have trouble in your future.

I agree with that as well...the absolute minimum amount of sleep that you should get is 9 hours...any less and it could have long term effects....and if you are playing in excess of 4 hours at a time it could lead to nerve damage in your eyes...i dont mean to sound like sumones parent but, doing sumting like this is uneccesary. Once in a while isn't too bad but having this a as routine... :?

newbankofrsyq0.gif

:shock: :shock: I'M ADDICTED TO RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PLAY IT FROM 7:00 AM TO 7:00 PM ON WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

That's not hardcore enough, I wake up at 6am and play til 5am the following day, get an hours sleep then repeat.

:shock: :shock: I'M ADDICTED TO RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PLAY IT FROM 7:00 AM TO 7:00 PM ON WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

That's not hardcore enough, I wake up at 6am and play til 5am the following day, get an hours sleep then repeat.

Dued!!!! IF YOU PLAY THAT MUCH, YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, my favorite band is korn, slipknot, and them. ANS I KNOW THAT THAT LITTLE SUBJECT DOESN'T EVEN FREEKIN MATTER ON THIS SITE!!! SO DON'T GO TELLIN ME IM A RETARTEDBASS!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

Dued!!!! IF YOU PLAY THAT MUCH, YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, my favorite band is korn, slipknot, and them. ANS I KNOW THAT THAT LITTLE SUBJECT DOESN'T EVEN FREEKIN MATTER ON THIS SITE!!! SO DON'T GO TELLIN ME IM A RETARTEDBASS!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

Jesus [bleep]ing christ calm down you [developmentally delayed]edbass.

Either way you aint hardcore enough...I've been playing for 96 hours non-stop. So shut up you [developmentally delayed]edbass

I was being sarcastic but anyway, I always listen to music whilst I'm online.

REALLY!? Wow. me too. usually listen to headbanger's ball & crp like that. Heavy metal 8). Dats da stuff....yeah...that's hot...oh-oh-[garden tool] yeah...wa-wah!? dang it! forgot to press submit! :oops: well anyways, keep listening to em. heavy metal and punk rockers shall rule da world!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

REALLY!? Wow. me too. usually listen to headbanger's ball & crp like that. Heavy metal 8). Dats da stuff....yeah...that's hot...oh-oh-garden tool yeah...wa-wah!? dang it! forgot to press submit! :oops: well anyways, keep listening to em. heavy metal and punk rockers shall rule da world!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Haha, you're crazy man. Stay off the drugs.

REALLY!? Wow. me too. usually listen to headbanger's ball & crp like that. Heavy metal 8). Dats da stuff....yeah...that's hot...oh-oh-garden tool yeah...wa-wah!? dang it! forgot to press submit! :oops: well anyways, keep listening to em. heavy metal and punk rockers shall rule da world!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
cannibal corpse 8)

grrr

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RUNESCAPE PLAYING CONTEST!!!!!! WHOEVER PLAYS LONGER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (mutha f'a)

Roight...

I challenge you to quitting runescape for more than an hour (whilst awake). I can't lose.

God dam freaks!!

More than 7 hours a day is already ALOT.

I go max like 3 hours a day and most times 1 hour.

Hahah i dont even go on every day, on average i go on runescape for like 2 hours a week.

Dunno what you guys are trying to prove :roll:

Anyway, I can say I'm really addicted to this game. I stay in the army during week and when I get home during the weekends, 'm playing RS all the time unless my girl or my friends claim me to spend some time. Anyway, I'm always thinking about raising my stats even faster and playing as much as possible :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

God dam freaks!! :shock:

More than 7 hours a day is already ALOT.

I go max like 3 hours a day and most times 1 hour.

*Btw*

Metal stinks :twisted:

Metal rocks.

AC/DC!!! :P

I dont play RS that much.