Graphics programs

toppdawg

I finally bought Photoshop 7.0, Thank you for the suggestion anyways..

Don't lie :roll:, just say you got PS 7. There's probably like 5 people here who actually own it (including myself), everyone else just downloads.

Don't lie :roll:, just say you got PS 7. There's probably like 5 people here who actually own it (including myself), everyone else just downloads.

I just don't beleive him because who would buy a Program so outdated these days. I mean try going to DevArt and getting the best brushes you can get real fast with PS7. Everything is CS made these days, I actually bought CS hehe. Schooly Version

deadforumslol.png

I just don't beleive him because who would buy a Program so outdated these days. I mean try going to DevArt and getting the best brushes you can get real fast with PS7. Everything is CS made these days, I actually bought CS hehe. Schooly Version

Lol don't worry I didn't acquire it by illegal means. My dad bought it for his work, so he let me use it as well.