Armadyl forgotten?

dragontale78

I think it's part of the story that the Icyene built the blade and the other built the Hilts for them. Also the milt only deals an extra 25% damage for one hit, which isn't that high for a normal player. Obviously when you start using Slayer helms, extreme pots, Turmoil, etc it'll add a lot. In any case, we have no concrete evidence to say how powerful he was.

I don't know about you, but hitting +15 more than you normally would seems pretty damn powerful to me.

So you just decided to ignore that I added the fact that when you add in the variables it will add up to a lot? Thanks for that. <_<

Kinda related, what's the new max hit for AGS special attacks? Using TipIt's calculator (does not include new prayers...) it's 67 without any prayer. And Turmoil adds what, +33%? So the max could be 90+??

I've seen 83 against graador. Str boost is 32% max as well. I bet you could hit 90 either with salve ammy, or against monsters in kuradal dungeon with ring+slayer helm.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I think it's part of the story that the Icyene built the blade and the other built the Hilts for them. Also the milt only deals an extra 25% damage for one hit, which isn't that high for a normal player. Obviously when you start using Slayer helms, extreme pots, Turmoil, etc it'll add a lot. In any case, we have no concrete evidence to say how powerful he was.

I don't know about you, but hitting +15 more than you normally would seems pretty damn powerful to me.

So you just decided to ignore that I added the fact that when you add in the variables it will add up to a lot? Thanks for that. <_<

Kinda related, what's the new max hit for AGS special attacks? Using TipIt's calculator (does not include new prayers...) it's 67 without any prayer. And Turmoil adds what, +33%? So the max could be 90+??

I've seen 83 against graador. Str boost is 32% max as well. I bet you could hit 90 either with salve ammy, or against monsters in kuradal dungeon with ring+slayer helm.

Youtube has it for 97 against a flagholder at CW but that's with Bandos and of course the Castle Wars Bracelet. I figure it would be around 90 with Void outside of Castle Wars. The 67 is taken from the TipIt calc with Exteme Strength, Void, max str bonus, and AGS special attack. I guess it's not as simple as just multiplying by 1.32 (which is 88, by the way) though...

Oh, hey, isn't there some familiar that gives like +7 Strength? I wonder if that stacks too. I really just want to know the max without special things like the CWB or Slayer Helmet or Salve Amulet (E).

Maybe this is a different discussion though...

2dgucz6.png

Aviansie (Level 69-148)

aviansie.gif

The aviantese were Armadyl's most precious children, and it is told that when they were destroyed he wept and abandoned RuneScape. Of course, not all of them were slain - some were merely frozen - and they continue to fight in his name. You can only attack an aviansie with Ranged or Magic attacks.

That should help. He's been more or less gone because they died. However, since some of them recently unfroze, I've thought of a Godwars quest and some Aviantese and the return of Armadyl.

And I think its likely that the staff is some sort of power conducter, which is why Zamorak stabbing Zaros with the staff of Armadyl worked. I might be wrong, but didn't the staff impale them both?

And I agree that it's possible the staff didn't always belong to Armadyl.

I think the fact that it Zamorak won by pure luck makes that artifact much less....useable, for lack of a better word. If two Gods fought, with the staff, all that the staff would do is ensure that there is a definite victor. But one of them will die. I doubt the Gods would fight directly, as they would rather not risk their immortality.

Also, desert quests anyone? We've had a bunch of contact with the devourer, as well as contact with Icthlarin when we were possessed by the devourer and we forgot it all, or something.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Going off of what the last guy said, Arma was the god of law. It is because of this that the idea of the staff creating a definite winner is plausible. I personally don't think arma was that powerful, but like Guthix has a sort of balance power(but with law) and is able to destroy other gods with this special ability-ish power.

Y_Z.png