Quest overview

fertjuh3

wow fertjuh3, nice discovery! and thanks for providing the pictures!

Now I need someone to go do the quests on a f2p character to confirm.

*/me looks around hopefully*

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

wow fertjuh3, nice discovery! and thanks for providing the pictures!

Now I need someone to go do the quests on a f2p character to confirm.

*/me looks around hopefully*

Well, I'll start with sheep shearer follow the tip.it guide and see what changed.

No big changes (only 2 words and the reward :P)

Talk to Farmer Fred and say you're looking for a quest. He asks you to shear 20 black sheep and spin the wool into balls. You agree.

Getting the wool: Buy some shears from the Lumbridge General Store or pick up a pair in Farmer Fred's house. Go to the sheep pen east of Farmer Fred's house. Use the shears on twenty black sheep to shear them. Unfortunately, the sheep sometimes escape so it's best to enable run.

Reward:

* 150 crafting exp

* 2000 gp

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Are you running the quests yourself to be sure, or just looking over the journal?

those bone rewards from restless ghost are of particular interest, they look like they might be a new item in which case we would love a png picture and examine, as well as confirming the burial xp.

Either way, thanks so much for that post, it was something we didn't know about so you are a hero!

Yes I did the quest myself.

They made the quest more noob-friendly, before you accept the quest you also get to see the image I posted, so you know what you need. Also they added an area on the map so you now where the quest 'plays'.

Black wool:

23uwfo0.png

examine info: I think this came from a sheep.

Weight: 0 Kg

Notes: spinning gives 3 crafting xp

Ball of black wool

24vsdbm.png

examine info: Spun from black wool

Also these two items have a special icon next to there name:

ohsaif.png

And this is what I meant with area:

2lnfyty.png

Should I post it here and if not could you give me a link where I can submit this?

Feel free to post whatever you have on your topic, or in website updates forum. we will be watching for it.

Thanks for all the info. <3:

Restless ghost

Also again they added new icons:

2cet9ao.png

# You can find the skull at the mining spot on the coast south of lumbridge, search the rocks east of the mining spot and you will get attacked by a level 13 skelleton warlock that you can either fight or just run from.

Reward:

* Ghostspeak amulet

* 125 prayer exp

* 5 ancient bones giving 100 exp each

241ms5e.png

Skeleton warlock

lvl: 13

examine: It rattles when it moves.

hp: ?? sorry some other people start attacking it and it disappeared after a few seconds

Muddy skull:

2a5afd5.png

examine: Oooh, spooky!

Ancient bones:

2w6ia01.png

examine: Bones are for burying.

Weight: 0,5 Kg

Notes: gives 100 prayer exp

i just talked to father areik, and he gave me the bones. i just tried to use on gilded altar, and it wont let you.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i just talked to father areik, and he gave me the bones. i just tried to use on gilded altar, and it wont let you.

Good to know, thanks!

I was wondering about ectofuntus too, but that's a lot of bother. :P

Just to add it here:

Ernest the chicken

only changed what needed to be changed on the tip.it guide.

Icon for everything that has to do with the quest:

tamux1.png

4: Oil Can

Search the Candle scones in the room with the red round table on the ground floor and you will find a secret entrance to the next room. Go down the ladders. You need to pull the right levers here to get the Oil can. If you really want to ruin the fun, here's the right combination:

6: Back to the Professor

Return to the Professor with the three items. He will turn Ernest back into a human. Ernest will be so pleased he will give you 3000gp as a reward and some feathers and eggs he found in his pocket

Reward:

* 3000gp

* 10 eggs

* 300 feathers

* Access to The Rift

Grimy key:

js0xvp.png

examine: A slightly smelly key. (Ernest the chicken)

Cook's assistance

only changed what needed to be changed on the tip.it guide.

Icon for everything that has to do with the quest:

2ekmz48.png

After speaking to the chef, you will need to collect three ingredients for his cake: a bucket of top-quality milk, a super large egg and a pot of some extra fine flour. Refer to the map below to obtain these ingredients.

Getting the Milk

Head to the cow pen north-east of the Lumbridge Castle. Talk to Gillie Groats and ask for some top-quality milk. She tells you to use the special cow on the east side of the field. Pick up a bucket and click milk prized diary cow and you will receive a bucket of top-quality milk.

Getting the Egg

Head to fred's farm it's north-west of lumbridge. Just in front of fred's farm you'll see a super large egg, just pick it up.

Getting the Flour

If you do not have a pot yet, purchase one from the Lumbridge General Store for a few gp. Once you have a pot, follow the path north, then west, from the Lumbridge Castle to the windmill. Pick one bundle of grain from the field outside then enter the windmill. Go inside the windmill and talk to Millie Miller and ask how you can make extra fine flour. Climb to the top floor. Use your grain with hopper, then operate the hopper controls. This will grind the grain into wheat. Descend to the ground floor and use your pot with the flour bin. You will scoop up one potful of flour.

Reward:

300 cooking exp

500 gp

20 sardines

Ability to use the Lumbridge Kitchen range, which burns less food than all the other ranges in game

Tips, tricks & notes:

There is an empty pot on the table in the kitchen where you speak to the cook.

Extra fine flour:

287kq50.png

examine: The perfect flour for a perfect cake.

Weight: 1 Kg

Top-quality milk:

2lvy81t.png

examine: The best milk from a prized-winning cow.

Weight: 2 Kg

Super large egg

317a5aa.png

examine: That is pretty big.

So, essentially noobs can prosper insanely from this? Defeating the Lesser Demon Champion has little more reward than SHEEP SHEARER. Or THE RESTLESS GHOST.

You get more prayer XP from 2 minuites of walking than you do from 10 of dragonslaying.

This is MADNESS.

And no, it is not Sparta.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Good to know, thanks!

I was wondering about ectofuntus too, but that's a lot of bother. :P

newbones.png

Nice update from Jagex. Only thing that piss me off is that all the rewards are now way better and I didnt get those... <_< Wonder if I go back to see fred he will give me the full reward ? anyway I hope they release this for some more quests!

If you go talk to the people they give you the part of the reward you didn't get before.

Trout and 300 gp seemed much better 120 combat levels ago though :P

35b9enp.jpg

Thanks spooferfish for the proof pic! also thanks linkzelda30 for reporting about the gilded altar. and of course thanks fertjuh3 for notifying us, and for the tons of pictures and your research!

You will be credited.

The crew will continue to check this topic and will credit any new information.