TWR PKRI's

Amateurnoob

So Y Guy, if 2 clans agreed to have an Uncapped PKRI (rare event in these rankings), you'd just say they can't have one?

If they were actually serious about it, we'd consider allowing it.

I guess that sounds pretty fair. I still think it's similar to Corrupt in CWA though, but that's my opinion.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

1. Do you believe that it is fair to restrict rules for PVP? No. Clans should be free to fight however they want.

2. How do you think having more PVP wars on TWR will effect the community?It will be positive because it generates diversity and more options on how to fight and help clans 1up their skills in that area.

3. Do you believe that if clans on TWR participated in PVP wars that it will progress the clan to venture out beyond TWR and better themselves even more so they can compete in the overall clan world?YES.

Im sure that uncapped pkris were always allowed , and that "unrwitten rule" was just made up by yguy a few days ago to calm down the scenario as always. If theres pvp wars and cwri why cant there be pvp run-ins. even mmryk agrees. Not to mention a SERIOUS TOURNAMENT would have all its rules written, not have bs like "unrwitten rules" wich just makes the twr look very bad.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

I love when the kidds think they can pk.

Anyway i think only CR is the clan who can afford uncapped pkri's.

:thumbup:

You cant pk

ph/terminal/dk those are your past clans,

acting e-hard because your a divine forces fa? L0L

btw how old are you "kid"?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

You cant pk

Nobody was talking about you LOL.

Anyway exepted from a guy who is NI.

100313043904.png

1. Do you believe that it is fair to restrict rules for PVP?

Absolutely. Pvp can be a huge mess - and it saves time of the TWR staff when there are less possible things that can go wrong.

2. How do you think having more PVP wars on TWR will effect the community?

It would make it more like RSC's - in short bad.

3. Do you believe that if clans on TWR participated in PVP wars that it will progress the clan to venture out beyond TWR and better themselves even more so they can compete in the overall clan world?

It might - but really its up to individual clans to decide when they are ready.

I find this topic odd for a few reasons. Firstly - there has been absolutely no legitimate interest in an uncapped pvp pkri in the history of the TWR. If there was serious, legitimate interest the staff would definitely be prepared to entertain the idea.

Even then, there are too many things that can go wrong. There's already enough complaining about minor broken rules in the TWR - in a pvp pkri we have claims of crashing, welfaring, outlast, etc etc. Something that to be frank I don't think any of the volunteers who maintain the TWR should have to deal with.

For the record: Uncapped pkris' are and always have been allowed as long as they occur in CWA.

That's what she said. PVP has a ton of issues, there are cases even in CWA with rules. PVP would be even worse and most clans lack an interest in PVP.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

You cant pk

Nobody was talking about you LOL.

Anyway exepted from a guy who is NI.

Dont care if you were talking to me , it annoys me when someone acts like you do.

"exepted" yes :rolleyes: from the clan that DF promissed would kill and ended up making a deal with, but I bet you didnt know that, mr FA?

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

I'm posting now to clear up the confusion:

When PvP came out, the TWR rules were changed to allow PVP-styled fights. As always, the same rules applied: if both clans agree on it, it is allowed. Therefore, uncapped PvP run-ins are allowed. I sincerely apologize for the mistake, but rest assured we won't be hindering any clans who wish to test their mettle in the more challenging style of PvP combat. ;)

Since the premise of the topic was based off a mistake, this thread has no point now. As such, I'm going to lock it to prevent possible spam. You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions. :)

hzvjpwS.gif