Quick Construction Question.

BrutalxBrandon

i belive oak larders are the best until oak dungeon doors. And you dont need 75 you only need 70 with tea+crystal saw

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

i belive oak larders are the best until oak dungeon doors. And you dont need 75 you only need 70 with tea+crystal saw

Not true.

You can get it from 66 if you get lucky with stews but you are guaranteed it at 69 with a crystal saw and tea from teak shelves 2.

As for best way to train, best oak item you can make using a clay hammer. The hammer doubles the XP and therefore cuts the cost by half. Stealing Creation is needed, but it's so easy it's untrue. I got from 74-80 in 24 hours. This included SC games and time to make oak doors. Only cost me 4.5mil, so getting to 69 should be cheap.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Not true.

You can get it from 66 if you get lucky with stews but you are guaranteed it at 69 with a crystal saw and tea from teak shelves 2.

As for best way to train, best oak item you can make using a clay hammer. The hammer doubles the XP and therefore cuts the cost by half. Stealing Creation is needed, but it's so easy it's untrue. I got from 74-80 in 24 hours. This included SC games and time to make oak doors. Only cost me 4.5mil, so getting to 69 should be cheap.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to do SC cause I didn't really care much about the cost cause its only around 12m I just want to do it fast. Thanks =]

MURDER0US.png

Make oak larders until you reach level 70, where you can use tea + crystal saw to boost to 75 and make your gilded altar. You could try at level 66 with Evil Dave's Stew, but the chances of getting the +6 Construction Boost are REALLY low

If you're going for more than 75, then train it with larders until you can make the oak doors

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

would tea really be the best to relly on. The last few times I've switched to building mode, my tea has been taken from me. Unless the teapot can be heated in building mode now.

Yes seeing as you can make the tea in building mode, and as far as i can tell you have been able to.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]