Skeletal Wyverns

My_Eggs

I just got assigned 80 skeletal wyverns last night so I was just wondering what familiar would be best to bring? I have 82 summoning. Would it be best to bring a tortise/terror bird filled with monks, or would a bunyip be better? Or maybe even a titan with healing scrolls? (Doubt it on this one because you usually end up waiting for the spec bar to regain when you use him to frequently.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i would bring a titan, throughout the trip this would add up to more healing then the other 2

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Bring a Tort full of food. Not only do you get the food, but you have room to bank the bones the Wyverns drop. I use to do trips like that until i got 88 summoning. But i also put sharks in the Tort instead of monks.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

You can bring both if you don't want to take the time to bank all the bones.

Use up your BoB food as you eat and then dismiss when empty. Then summon your bunyip.

If your only going to bring one I would bring a BoB though- extra food + banking those bones make it the best choice.

iximi.png

Since the bones are worth so damn much, bring a BoB if you are keeping the bones. If not, then take a BoB of food with a bunyip pouch as well, summoning the bunyip when the BoB is out of food.

My last wyvern task I tried out a bunyip and a terrorbird. I used monks as food and EE for spec. I got more kills with bunyip, but had to bury some bones because of lack of space. With terrorbird I didn't quite last long enough to get a full inventory of bones. I killed about 25 per trip with bunyip and 16-18 per trip with terrorbird. I'd say a war tort would only add like 2 or 3 extra kills for me. Those numbers are also based off me using not optimal gear though (I'm not even sure whats best to wear at wyverns for melee tbh)

Lagatag.png

Sorry for stealing thread but this also relates. I'm bound to hit a Wyvern Task sooner or later.. Lets say first task when i hit 72. I have Charms for 70 Summoning so would it be worth either:

- Bunyip

- War Tortoise

- Spirit Terrorbird

Burying nothing and leaving no bones behind.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Sorry for stealing thread but this also relates. I'm bound to hit a Wyvern Task sooner or later.. Lets say first task when i hit 72. I have Charms for 70 Summoning so would it be worth either:

- Bunyip

- War Tortoise

- Spirit Terrorbird

Burying nothing and leaving no bones behind.

War tort with food then filling up your inv + bob with bones.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

If you got soul split, it is ideal here, since protection prayers don't work.

Protection Prayers do work here. But they use 3 different attacks, a Melee one, a Range one, and their ice breath. So you can protect from melee/missiles but you will still take damage from the other two.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]