Looking for mature (18+) clan

Merre

Hey guys,

thanks for reading this. I'm generally looking for a nice clan that doesn't contain "children".

Don't think I dislike kids, but when I play RS a few hours a day, after work, I prefer not to talk about school or hear childish discussions.

I wanna spend my time in a nice community, with people from all over the globe (all colors, nationalities and religions whatsoever) to have a peacefull good time together.

I've been a member of COE (on this forum) for almost 5 yrs and I enjoy the mature and cheerful way people handle eachother there.

My cb is 120 (P2P) and total 1900+ so I guess I'm good enough to join the average high clan :)

My main interest is finding a clan where I can be usefull with my levels for crafting etc but also for bosshunting...

I got no experience at all and wanna learn how to solo bosses etc. I'm more than willing to contribute my part to the clan community in return ofc!

Plz contact me via PM or reply here to advertise your clan...

SOJ

EDIT: sorry just noticed there is a section for 'searching a clan' - sorry for the trouble, plz move? *hug* :mrgreen:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

EDIT: sorry just noticed there is a section for 'searching a clan' - sorry for the trouble, plz move? *hug* :mrgreen:

Well Pieter, I obviously knew that since I editted my topic immediately after posting it ;)

But thanks for pointing it out and thx to mod for changing it :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Lol well... Speaking from personal experience I do think being mature & adult go hand in hand...

We don't discriminate by age in AL, but we pride ourselves on the mature element of our community. While we've still got some younger players, we've got a lot of adults in the clan -- two working dads, a bunch of college kids, and our warlord is in the Marines :o. If you're interested, stop by our CC or send me a PM. :)

AlRecruit2M-1.gif

ALrecruit2F.jpgAlRecruit2R.jpg

Hey ancient,

I joined cc but I quickly found out it's mainly F2P and very much clanwarring etc. I'm more looking for something that fits my cb level like bosshunting etc...

Will change my first post to skill - boss hunting etc...

Thx anyway

Hey ancient,

I joined cc but I quickly found out it's mainly F2P and very much clanwarring etc. I'm more looking for something that fits my cb level like bosshunting etc...

Will change my first post to skill - boss hunting etc...

Thx anyway

I would suggest KOA, some of my friends are in it, and it seems like it could be the clan you're looking for :smile:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Ok any id what koa stands for or where I could find more info about them? Thx in advance...

I'd suggest KOA couple of my friends are in it and ithink it would fit u perfectly. Contact La Widget in game.. Ill try to find u the link to their recruitment topic saw it here somewhere

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

found it fast u should prolly've looked in the clan recruit ment section it was like first topic

http://forum.tip.it/topic/198819-koa-over-18-clan-adults-killersskillers-110-or-1600/

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Thx everyone,

joined KOA in the meantime. Looks like a nice bunch of fossiles, euh players like me :)

Thx for the kind & helpful reactions! :thumbup:

125896051223084.gif

RUNE HEAD || OUR FORUMS

~~~~ Angel Fire's Mission ~~~~

we are a group of Runescape players whose mission is to provide friendship, companionship, and support for like-minded players. We strive to help protect the younger players on Runescape and encourage their in game behavior to be more positive.

We would love to make Runescape a safer and friendlier place, and put emphasis on the fact that behind every RS player is a real person with real feelings. :D

As a group we offer a less strict, less regimented option for the mature player, with the common goal of making RS a better environment. A lot less structured than many of the groups & clans you will find on RS,ANGEL FIRE WILL ABIDE BY ALL JAGEX RULES and provide a place for people who are hard pressed to squeeze meetings, assignments and other clan responsibilities into the little time they have available to spend on RS between real life responsibilities.

Our expectation is that our members exhibit maturity... to understand and tolerate day to day ordinary things like differing opinions and peoples it is trying at times...

~~~~ Angel Fire's Birth ~~~~

Angel Fire was born our the heart of it's founder....We came together on October,06 2009 for people to have fun get levels and most of all enjoy the game....

WE WILL DO EVENTS AS A TEAM MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT SO THEY WILL BE NO NEED FOR EVENT STAFF AT THIS TIME

\±/~ ANGEL FIRE REQUIREMENT'S ~\±/

1000 Total Level

(3) NON COMBAT SKILLS IN 70 +

MATURE

BE ACTIVIVE IN CLAN CHAT AND POST AND ON OFF SITE FORUMS AND RS FORUMS

\_+_/ Clan Functions \_+_/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Castle Wars.

Fishing Trawler.

Leveling Skills.

Shooting Stars.

And Much More!

*EVENTS SPONSORED BY MEMBERS

\_+_/ For More Information \_+_/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ADD ANG3LFIRE24

ADD Mz Rainy

ADD SnakkPakk

ADD DUDSTRONG

~Or~

CLAN CHAT: Angelfire_cc

IRC CHANNEL #xtri1s

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT ANGEL FIRE WE ARE REBUILDING SO PARDON THE DUST

GOD SPEED,

XTRI1

OWNER

MZ RAINY

CO-OWNER

angelfire.png

Angelfir3.png

XTRI1.png

• 1 month later...

bannerhi.png

Hey everyone,My name is Art and I'm here to tell you to join New Theory!

Why Join New Theory?

-This clan is for experienced Runescape members!

-We listen to our members. This clan is not just run by leaders, but we believe everyone should be allowed to contribute in their areas of strength.

-We plan to keep the clan mature, though not in an age sense. Our members are considerate and respectful, and can also write in complete sentences both on our forums and in-game. :P

-We have VERY dedicated leaders who truly won't let you down!

-We have cookies!

-And we are a very positive and supportive clan; when you are accepted by us, it's not just into the clan, it's into a family.

What are the Requirements?

Well, only because you asked...lol.

Because this clan is for for the elite who either kill or skill (or both), our requirements are based on both Total level and Combat.

We require one of the following: 10m total exp - 5m of your total experience must not be in the Cooking, Firemaking, or Fletching skill. (Combat levels 3-25)

30m total exp (Combat levels 26-99)60m total exp (Combat levels 100-138)

OR

700+ total or 90+ in any skill (Combat levels 3-25)1000+ total (Combat levels 26-99)1500+ total (Combat 100-138)Members can gain ranks such as Senior member, and Elite member by being active on forums, raising their post count, and attending events.

More info?!?!?!?!?

I know you want to know the Clan Chat!!

Clan Chat - NewTheory_CCJoin this if you have any questions, or when you apply!

The Staff

Well as I mentioned before we have a very dedicated staff SO FAR!So come and join us, we promise you'll love it!

forumsh.png

READ THE SPOILER!!!

I know we are not a very big clan, But every clan starts somewhere. Our leaders are extremely active, and they understand what it's like being members of a clan. Please be patient, loyal, and just help out, and I PROMISE you that we will be a sucessful clan!Thank you so much for considering New Theory-Leader, ART.

Hi Son Of Judas,

Our whole clan isn't +18, but the majority of people are mature. Pleas look at our add and hopefully you will consider us as an option.

gallery_702_113_23693.jpg

Looking for a great clan?

Want to be a part of a great community?

In search of some fellow lovers of the game of Runescape to skill and explore with?

Look no further - you have just found us!

We believe we are the friendliest Runescape clan community out there.

Our aim is to ensure you have fun in a safe clan environment where we will help you to achieve what all Runescape players want - a better, more skillful character.

We have regular events, easy to follow rules & a considerably more democratic system of leadership than most clans.

See your total level fly by using the wisdom & experience of our awesome clan members.

"Onwards & Upwards"

gallery_158_141_7406.gif

About us:

Tkoe is first and foremost a large group of friends.

We were created to have fun and kick a little butt in the online world at the same time.

What makes us different from other clans is the strength of our members and our value system.

We do not tolerate rude or disruptive conduct, as we believe it detracts from the fun involved in gaming.

As a new member of Tkoe you will be expected to follow our rules and respect other clan members and players.

gallery_158_141_7406.gif

What we ask of you

Be active on forums and make at least 7 posts per week.

Attend at least 6 clan event per month.

You can only be a member of one clan - we do not allow multi-clanning.

(We view GUILDS as a clan.)

Our entry requirements are combat 95 or total level 1300

Please do not sign up if you are not going to be active on forums and clan events.

To join the clan you need to register on the TKOE forums.

After registering you will need to log on to the forums,

complete a copy of the application form and post it in the Application forum.

An administrator will validate your account and approve or decline your application.

To gain full TKOE membership you must be active on the forums and at events.

gallery_316_105_47483.jpg

Our ranks

TKOE Regent, TKOE Duke/TKOE Duchess,TKOE Count/TKOE Countess

TKOE Viscount/ TKOE Viscountess, TKOE Baron/TKOE Baroness

TKOE Knight/TKOE Dame, Squire, Initiates

gallery_158_141_7406.gif

Our events

We have one or two events every day including Pest Control, Kalphite Queen, Barrows Runs, King Black Dragon Trips,

Obsidian Farming, Dagganoth Blasts, Mole Hunting, Fight Pits, Agility Training, Waterbirth Island Trips,

Blast Furnace, Barbarian Assault, Mole Hunt, Temple Build, Godwars dungeon trips taking down all the bosses.

Clan wars for fun and the more serious ones defending clan honour, Ice trolls massacre, Revenant hunting,

woodcutting, fishing and mining events at various locations, Castle wars blast and many more.

Our aim is to explore all what the game has to offer and leave no stone unturned.

gallery_158_47_103353.gif

Our structure

The clan is run by the 2 Presidents, the Vice President and the High Council.

Presidents: Moogester & Ged Deschain

Vice Presidents: Python_90nl, Ladycharlie

Forum and Website Administrators:

Ged Deschain, Joel 19891, Mortimer1616, Moogester

Python_90nl, Ladycharlie

High Councillors:

2drunk2care2, Ashmac112002, Greerere, Harrietcat, Natureboyz, zAngelwar, Thief Drak

Senators:

Agok

For anymore information about our clan Members please check our Runehead Clan list out

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=richard

We hope all this has left you doubtless in your choice of clan - click the link below to join now

Register or visit our forums now:

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/forums

Visit our new website:

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/clanzone/

• 2 weeks later...

Haha another belgian! Fun to see, hope you choose my clan,

here's a bit of info about it and feel free to pm me

169ne6t.jpg

29dco7.jpg2j5bgiu.png

Good Luck looking for a clan that suits your needs! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals, feel free to use this post on RSC if your stuck on thinking up your own.

Hello I'm The British Elite's Head recruiter. We are a GMT based community clan with daily events such as castle wars, big monster hunting, wars, PVP and Godwars, to name a few. We have our own IRC chat channel and TeamSpeak server. Have a look at our sites.

090329193448.png

Clan Site - http://www.forums.britishelites.com

P.S.: Should you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me using either these forums or PMing me on IRC(SwiftIRC), my IRC-chatname is Alig176 and I can always be found in #TBE_Lobby (our guestchannel).

- Key Information

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Aston480

Mystical Jin

Bckyplnt

.:: War Record ::.

[ 33 - 9 - 14 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-40 (Green)

.:: Alliances ::.

[WG] Wilderness Guardians.

[TDM] The Death Monkeighs.

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | EST

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#tbe_lobby

.:: Team Speak ::.

We have a very active TS community, but only members are aloud access to the server, to avoid any unwanted trouble for our members while having fun on ts

.:: Clan Chat ::.

Aston480

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

- Requirements

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Be Atleast 100 F2P Combat For TBE

Try your best for the clan.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

Thank you so much for looking at TBE, and we all wish you the best of luck at which ever clan you choose.

Member List: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tbeadmin