Vent or TS?

AncientLegion

voice.teamspeak.com 9987

Idk if we hop to Ts3, we switched Tcl ts to 3. They hire from us :thumbup: .

2M have special moderating options on Ts to prevent spies and such things, we dont know if its possible to do the same with Ts3

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

TS is always better. It's easier to use and it's cheaper. Vent is too complicated since you need to set up a lot of stuff just to get in a server. Vent might have better sound quality than TS2 but now that TS3 came up, vent is totally gonna get wiped off this map. Everyone should get TS3, it's awesome. It has the same sound quality as vent and it's cheaper. Plus you can't download TS2 anymore.

Note: if you downloaded TS3, don't uninstall your TS2 immediatly as you might need it later on.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

TS is always better. It's easier to use and it's cheaper. Vent is too complicated since you need to set up a lot of stuff just to get in a server. Vent might have better sound quality than TS2 but now that TS3 came up, vent is totally gonna get wiped off this map. Everyone should get TS3, it's awesome. It has the same sound quality as vent and it's cheaper. Plus you can't download TS2 anymore.

Note: if you downloaded TS3, don't uninstall your TS2 immediatly as you might need it later on.

Theres not much to fill out, a first grader could figure it out.

I checked out mumble and would very much like to have tpr use it but it's a matter of getting everyone to download it and configure it etc. At this point it's more common to ask people to use vent or ts Doubt we'd get everyone on the same page :l

6590ew.jpg

ypu can still download ts2 of the ts site u just need to use your eyes......

PROUD TO BE SE

I would reccommend TS3. I run a server off of my computer while playing wow and it has a good sound quality and doesn't lag me.

Because you are hosting it from your computer, other people may lag but u will not.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

From what I've heard, Vent has better sound quality but I've always used TS in all clans so I'm used to using it. So it really depends on what the majority of your members are used to using.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member