LTH vs TPR

KingYufei

Your snipers wrecked us, in the end we all got sort of split up without leads and that gave some mass sniping for a sec, sorry about that.

Was fun though, we didn't do that great, but not bad if you keep in mind it was a short preparation.

Good fight LTH, always cool to war you guys. :)

I almost had that "I Is Caboose" dude in the end, FML, should have had him, binded him like 2 times because he was running like hell but couldn't do much more, got binded and piled since I was second last... <_<

Anyway once again good fight LTH. :thumbup:

P.S.: Shame downfall tried spamming our CC before war. :rolleyes:

I actualy found that funny

NO MOLLY NO SANDWICH

Me 2 LOL, but I just wanted to mention that in here! :razz:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Expected, tpr no match for lth.

Unlucky fellow Power Rangers. Karanbest you dumb?

DV is trying to troll TPR. Thing is they don't realize that LTH has a good amount in TPR, and TPR doesn't care if we loose. Even if we did care we're not going to rage over loosing to a clan that we have our own members in :thumbup:

No Molly No Sandwhich :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

Comon karen that was uncall for dude. Many LTH are in TPR ... that's like saying LTH is no Match for LTH, which makes no sence if you know what I mean. I understand that DV officals and TPR officals anit friendly but no point in getting other clans into this.

Comon dude.. you're smart than that. <_< I think..

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

your wrong right there :lol:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Comon karen that was uncall for dude. Many LTH are in TPR ... that's like saying LTH is no Match for LTH, which makes no sence if you know what I mean. I understand that DV officals and TPR officals anit friendly but no point in getting other clans into this.

And the funny thing Yufei is that DV won't fight LTH in a Matched war. Lol.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

And the funny thing Yufei is that DV won't fight LTH in a Matched war. Lol.

fail right there LOL :lol:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Your snipers wrecked us, in the end we all got sort of split up without leads and that gave some mass sniping for a sec, sorry about that.

Was fun though, we didn't do that great, but not bad if you keep in mind it was a short preparation.

Good fight LTH, always cool to war you guys. :)

I almost had that "I Is Caboose" dude in the end, FML, should have had him, binded him like 2 times because he was running like hell but couldn't do much more, got binded and piled since I was second last... <_<

Anyway once again good fight LTH. :thumbup:

P.S.: Shame downfall tried spamming our CC before war. :rolleyes:

that would be me, and would be me at what i like to do best <_< , but i was getting a little cocky and dming like 3 ppl and ended up with no food

good fight though

Final.jpg