Berserker(i)

The_Fray

1) Is it worth spending the time at Mobilising Armies to get my berserker ring imbued?

2) How long does it take to achieve it? (I understand this is a tough question to answer but I would like a approximate answer in hours)

Thanks

It's definitely worth it as the +4 str you get from it works out cheaper than the actual ring.

It'll take about 30-32 hours doing the fast ma strategy.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

30-32 hours sounds awesome, what would such a strategy require? Recently I played a game and ended up losing quite badly. My opponent took a run at me and killed all my forces before I could even figure out the basics. :cry:

30-32 hours sounds awesome, what would such a strategy require? Recently I played a game and ended up losing quite badly. My opponent took a run at me and killed all my forces before I could even figure out the basics. :cry:

no less than 25 hours, go to the fast MA chat

25 hours is very possible tbh, unless fast MA is inactive at the hours you play

in fast MA i believe the rule is that blue team always wins, every other team just suicides after 4 minutes pass

Naaxi.png

Just another question, if you die, do you have to imbue it again?

no

Assuming you get to it in time.

Imo it's good idea to keep bidding 10k all the time. Once you reach 300 rank you'll have plenty of reward points to use for imbuing rings (even if you happen to lose them).

I did this and had enough for Full Lord Marshal, Warrior (i), Berserker (i), Onyx (i), Dstone (i) (imbued after I died and lost the Onyx one, didn't want to spend the money), superior locator and an elite quest kit. I only did this ~half the time too. I recommend it.