Why are all the rares Rising in price so fast?

predator1030

Hi everyone I was just wondering, why are all the rares rising so quickly? I mean are people actually trading easter eggs for around 200m(with junk) ? Correct me if i'm wrong but when has a pumpkin/easter ever been more expensive than a santa hat/mask? What is causing this sudden surge in price? Like I know there is inflation and everything but the rares' prices are getting pretty crazy!

Theres alot more high leveld people with rares not playing anymore/dropping things after quitting just to take things out of the game. Its mostly supply and demand, supply is limited and demand is high.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

The street price is not the actual value as junk has some value as it takes effort to obtain. There is some sort of "formula" try asking on the phats/3rd age/spirit shield topic.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

partyhats, and edbiles are NOT rare items. there are plenty of them ingame. its just that merchanters were successful in hoarding them after the price reached its trough. it may take awhile for them to stabilize (if it ever will) but the chances are they'll keep rising unless Jagex releases an update that gives enough incentive for hoarders to sell their rares.

I agree with the TC only cause i wouldn't pay 200m for an item that sits it's [wagon] all day in your bank collecting dust (or waiting to get inside your stomach). :)

In order to prove just how many people utterly miss the point of playing a game.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png