• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Upon arriving at home, Jen warns Umbra not to get much closer. She freezes the dead bodies and brings them back into her lair, putting them in her ice box. (She's not a cannibal, if that's what you're wondering)

Also, do you have any saphires or rubies Ares?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Tries to raise some more, until he has a force of 5

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So I guess the order is that he gets them to make some battle dralls, then I freeze them with a basic spell and carries them in. Therefore, he can't try anymore.

Jen attempts to freeze Umbra for disobeying her warning, as well as sending ice shards at him automatically.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Umbra, being attacked, flees to the forest, and hides behind a tree, he then attempts to shroud

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Jen flees back into the ice dome with the golem in front of her (in the ice dome). They both fire ice shards at the enemy group, as well as trying to freeze all of them.

---------

Also noting I have tried to freeze Umbra in the previous post, a very basic spell with the ice staff, so that happens before he runs, or attempts to run. :)

I warned you Umbra. No one messes with a level 5.6 ice mage.

My golem exits the dome (Jen is inside) and starts crushing the heads of the peasants. Meanwhile, Jen attempts to put Umbra in a solid block of ice so that he cannot recover, as well as sending more ice shards at him.

I add a new thing to my post then

Crawls behind a tree and tries to shroud, he then locates the wound and puts a bandage on it to stop the bleeding

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You're frozen Umbra, and you're about to be killed. Unless of course you can figure out a payment plan for trying to raise my undead soldiers. (I was going to use their souls!)

They were dead to lnog to have any souls left, and so far im not frozen, im injured

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Read Archi's post again, he edited it. You're frozen. Besides, I can still have my own undead army. Dead bodies for experimentation don't hurt though.