• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

Umbra sacrifices his elementals into another large orb, he tries to add his own power to it to make it large

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Umbra summons another shadow elemental, and a shadow tendril and tries to force feed the creature his elemental

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Igos tries to use his pyrokinesis to heat up the cave wall, so it cracks and collapses.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Igos collapses a small portion of the cave, but the Google uses the weakened rock to try to smash open even more of the cave, fortunately not succeeding.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Umbra attempts to charge an "uber" attack, this attack, after use will make him faint for a few turns, and there is no set way it will come out, it could be a orb, ray, bolt, random

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Grim brings down a large portion of the cave, which slices the Google's top part from the rest of the body. The Google is now free, but greatly weakened.

+.3 Geomancy

5000!!!

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

(No pyro exp for that?)

Igos tries getting eaten by the beast again.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Umbra

I'm actually glad now, that woulda killed me now its free,

Umbra retreats back a bit and tries to create very large tendrils of shadow, i'm talking a few metre long

It's a REALLY big shaft.