Break

Lacoste

Hey, i'm planning to take a little break from RS for a couple months, at least until I finish this next semester. I was wondering if I should sell my whip and D boots, otherwise im curious as will they have dropped in price by then? Or should I just hang onto them?

Thanks in advancee :)

I would hold on to them just to be safe. There is a new skill coming out, new changes to combat, etc. the whip could crash to 1M, or shoot up to 10M. Might as well not take the chance.

Are you really going to quit, or do you maybe plan on getting one every once in a while when not busy?

I would just keep it. If you do plan on coming back you'll need them any way.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

It's the best weapon in the game, hands down; no matter what happens to the game in the next several months you should keep it. There may be a better weapon that comes out, there may not though, and even if there is it will still be like the d scim is now but much harder to get.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Are you really going to quit, or do you maybe plan on getting one every once in a while when not busy?

I wouldnt say its the best "hands down", its the best at certain things ...

But i would say keep it. Even if a new wepon came out better then the whip whats the chance you could afford it straight away anyway, you would probally still need whip for a while.

Sparkplug234.png

But i would say keep it. Even if a new wepon came out better then the whip whats the chance you could afford it straight away anyway, you would probally still need whip for a while.

If a better weapon is released, he can buy whip back for a cheaper price :P

If a better weapon is released, he can buy whip back for a cheaper price :P

Yeah, that's a point. But still, we don't know anything yet. A new skill, a new combat way? I mean, this is all not confirmed by Jagex. It could take months before this happends.

I would keep it. You are planning to comming back, and when back, there is a chance whip and Dboots went through the roof. It's really hard to tell, but when you start again

you probably need to get the hang of RS again. I went away for months, and I needed to get the hang of the game again.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png