Crimson Raiders vs Exodus

Metallic10

if you were wrecking us for "8 hours" then why did you camp gdz for an hour , 2 hours into the fight ???????

I said 7 hours, and I clearly stated on the first page you took control for a short amount of time around hour #2

Go back to high school and learn to read, and if you're still in high school try paying attention.

2n22wt1.jpg

if you were wrecking us for "8 hours" then why did you camp gdz for an hour , 2 hours into the fight ???????

I said 7 hours, and I clearly stated on the first page you took control for a short amount of time around hour #2

Go back to high school and learn to read, and if you're still in high school try paying attention.

anger-management.jpg

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

hi blade viper

and i dont know who you are sumit but i did see you sniping us

Your Gdz tactic worked once but not twice :thumbup:

Thanks bro, rumour is its not effective when your fighting two clans (DF and CR)

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Your desperation in posting a 4 day old fight on TIPIT is amusing, why dont we focus on something more recent?

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c97d5b3181be5c7c3

OR, we could concentrate more on the fact that half of your opts at that fight were DF on CR spares

OR, we could concentrate on your 30 opt pile for 5 hours.

but since you already posted...

Gonna be honest i saw some flaming from exo calling cr "rejects"

Whats the big deal about the truth...?

facepalm.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

anger-management.jpg

You have no comeback so you posted a picture... Nice...

2n22wt1.jpg

anger-management.jpg

The picture has words, they are for you just incase you didn't follow, you should try out the first two. ;-)

anger-management.jpg

The picture has words, they are for you just incase you didn't follow, you should try out the first two. ;-)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

rofl

2n22wt1.jpg

anger-management.jpg

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

rofl

[cabbage] i gotta add english lessons to that aswell. <_<

Your desperation in posting a 4 day old fight on TIPIT is amusing, why dont we focus on something more recent?

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c97d5b3181be5c7c3

OR, we could concentrate more on the fact that half of your opts at that fight were DF on CR spares

OR, we could concentrate on your 30 opt pile for 5 hours.

but since you already posted...

Gonna be honest i saw some flaming from exo calling cr "rejects"

CR are Rejects / idiots. Flaming doesn't determine the outcome of the fight, DF on CR spare accounts does.

Also you need to learn to tank, you're one of our easiest kills.

:wall:

I'm just saying for the recent fights its 1-1 so no need to say "reject" or anything.

I think that anger management pic says a lot btw.

Not going to say anything about your l2 tank comment. Unnecessary and being a child. All I know is you don't know who I am and you've never seen me tank.

Zq out...

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

oh sut thank you for replying while i was away =p

ok so we "had control near hour 2" then why were you trying to outlast with the gdz tactic knowing we had lowered your opts fairly quickly ???

Because why give up when we hit a small bump in the road? Maybe if you maintained control for 2 or so hours we'd stop, but it only took us 45-60 minutes to take the power back and then we held it for 6 more hours... The real question is are you so desperate for a win over us that you made your members sit there for 6 hours getting wrecked by us just to win by us getting bored / DF going on your accounts?

2n22wt1.jpg

ok so we "had control near hour 2" then why were you trying to outlast with the gdz tactic knowing we had lowered your opts fairly quickly ???

Because why give up when we hit a small bump in the road? Maybe if you maintained control for 2 or so hours we'd stop, but it only took us 45-60 minutes to take the power back and then we held it for 6 more hours... The real question is are you so desperate for a win over us that you made your members sit there for 6 hours getting wrecked by us just to win by us getting bored / DF going on your accounts?

small bump lol

it took you that long :shock: mmmm slow returners eh

i should be asking you the same question having all sorts of clans get on your spares

keep sniping me also your doing a great job <3

sup

small bump lol

i should be asking you the same question having all sorts of clans get on your spares

We dont have spares.

Hows BH?

2n22wt1.jpg

small bump lol

We dont have spares.

Hows BH?

6h146u.jpg

BH is good i needed binds

sup