Anceint magiks

viktor_wins

No, but the staff gives +10% magic damage, so it would be better to use it than a staff which doesn't give the bonus.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

I suppose ideally you'd use a Void Knight Mace, which gives you a +6 prayer bonus in addition to the +10% damage. A master wand would also be superior to an ancient staff, as it gives more magic attack and lacks the -1 prayer thing.

you won't get a noticeable difference with the 10% magic boost, so use a water staff.

Well its actually a 10% boost to damage, meaning you will get a notice in how much exp u get.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

you won't get a noticeable difference with the 10% magic boost, so use a water staff.

Well its actually a 10% boost to damage, meaning you will get a notice in how much exp u get.

Not different in charms per hour, and I'm positive the money saved by using water staff will far outweight the extra EXP granted by a small damage boost,

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Not different in charms per hour, and I'm positive the money saved by using water staff will far outweight the extra EXP granted by a small damage boost,

Ice burst requires 4 chaos, 2 death and 4 water.

4 chaos=372 (93*4)

2 death=784 (392*2)

4 water=140 (35*4)

Total=1296 (372+784+140)

1296/10=129.6

You save 10gp per cast, but you lose out on a nice magic and/or prayer bonus. That means you sav about 5k/hour, but it takes longer per kill.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Cost of one water burst(no water staff) is 1296 gp ^

With water staff the cost is 1156.

Let's say the spells do x damage.

Then the water staff user pays 1156 gp for x damage, and without water staff, you pay 1296 gp for 1.1 * x damage.

Cost per damage is therefore 1156/x gp for the water staff user, and 1178/x for the master wand user. The immense magic attack bonus of the master wand outweighs this.

The added +10% to spell damage outweighs any water rune costs.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.