Mod, please close...

Champion980-

black g is okay but u have no shading on it...

change the pick the guy is holding to rune cause bronze makes that guy look like a noob too

6/10

u probably didnt reconize that its a red spider on the right there and colored it blue... but its suppose to be red or brown...

still, misterxman (if its his) could see it differently, could be in a bad mood somehow and go baserk over the fact that someones just altered their work for 'practice'.. its not something you'd be welcoming to see.

im not accusing you just letting you know.

vistame09copyhr8.png

The first sig is indeed made by me, unaltered, quite old too. I didn't give you permission to alter any of my work so I'll kindly ask you to remove the altered sig now, thanks. If not, I'll report you to a mod to do it for you.

The main reason I disapprove of working on other people's art is because you start in the middle, you have no idea how you got there, or how to continue in the same path you only now encountered. You have no idea why the original artist drew things the way he did, what he was thinking as he made the sig, so there's no way you could finish the sig in the exact same thinking.

Even if it's just to experiment colors, it is the wrong way by far to learn and practice art. Yes it might take you weeks, months, or years to get to a decent point, but no talent is ever learned overnight, and art is certainly not required to live. I'm saying all this to help you before you fall to the dark side of copying.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art