So leveling Attack and Strength is a bad thing now? A warning for non-meleers

Dirkmetal

I think I remember somewhere on the forum a player asked Mod Emilee about why meleers got turmoil and mages and rangers didn't get an equivalent type of support curse.

She replied, mage and range versions of turmoil will be added later or something along those lines, can't remember.

As for the the turmoil, rumor has it Jagex may be adding a "turmoil" like prayer for magic and range in the future. If that is true, it may make turmoil not so powerful. Especially if the magic prayer has the ability to reduce melee damage.

I can only pray... :pray:

BTW, does anyone have a QFC for this mage/range turmoil announcement? or is it strictly a rumor?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

As for the the turmoil, rumor has it Jagex may be adding a "turmoil" like prayer for magic and range in the future. If that is true, it may make turmoil not so powerful. Especially if the magic prayer has the ability to reduce melee damage.

I can only pray... :pray:

Instantrimshot.com

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

um.... i'm a ranged tank and no, meleers don't own rangers with ease rofl...

at 95 combat my tank has 87 def and 95 ranged... so um, gl hitting me with that 75 att zerkers have at that level.

But on topic. I anticipated this already and have maintained 40 att and strength on my ranged tank, it doesn't make much of a difference now, but by the time i max out at 109 (thats 99 hp def range and prayer) i'll be able to use teh curses myself while not giving meleers much of a bonus off of my att and str levels.

pandapk2.jpg