Ascension defeats lethality

thekooldude

Ok so we had a Full out PKRI today against Lethality.

Rules:

Binds + melee

Full out pkri

Turrets

Rings allowed

No corrupt

Ascension Starting: 21

Lethality Starting: 20

So we started out the war with a strong pile and them piling Joseisbeaner. We got a quick kill and moved onto our next target. While we killed 3 of them, one of ours died. The war just continued on from there with us keeping the lead.

Piles were smooth, quick transitions, quick Kos.

We had good binds, they didn't even get to take 2 steps without the rebound. Good tanking on our side too. Everyone atleast out tanked 2 people. We had great snipers, and anti snipes. They couldn't lay one finger on us.

heres some pics from the war:

sshot201001303.png

sshot201001302.png

sshot201001301.png

sshot201001304.png

59ed3.png

59ed6.png

59ed7.png

59ed8.png

59eda.png

59edb.png

59ede.png

Anyways good war, Keep the binds up and tanks up and i hope we can do this the next war.

ascensionbysteelsamurai.png

Ascension FA manager

Great Job ASC. Youall did awsome with youalls binds and snipers. A few members trying flamebait here and there but overall it was good. Sorry for the mass snip at the end , there was confusion on Vent and everyone kinda died out. Was hopeing to gave youall a better fight but this huge slump LTH is having and new members really hurt us alot. Hope next time it will be a better for youall. Congratz on the win. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

There wasn't much we can do, we were outlevel badly and we always had less people. Respect to our gmters who stayed up so late. Hopefully next time we can give you a better fight when we get out of our massive slump. Was fun warring you guys, might look up for a rematch in the future :thumbsup: .

gratz ascension u guys seem like dominated relly unexpected lth is real strong clan

maybe next time lth

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

gratz ascension u guys seem like dominated relly unexpected lth is real strong clan

maybe next time lth

Nah man... our strongness walked out on us. We are re-doing some stuff. Hopefully pull it back, props to all my " Loyal " LTH boys. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

maybe next time lth

Nah man... our strongness walked out on us. We are re-doing some stuff. Hopefully pull it back, props to all my " Loyal " LTH boys. :thumbup:

Hey, I hope your not referring to me cause I'm not that good.

errr.jpg

maybe next time lth

cocky much?typical Team Power Ranger..hey wats up?

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

maybe next time lth

It was all because of you

Good job Ascension, Nice try LTH

higherforce1.png