Attention to all clans and teams in the 2 v2 !!!

abs

Just in case you haven't read the rules recently, I draw your attention to these 2 rules in particular concerning the 2 v2 !!

- In the 2v2 Category,- In the unfortunate incidence that 1 clan does not pull more than 15 people, the other clan is allowed a +2 to war for them. (i.e. if clan A pulls 15 or under people, clan B can have 22 people warring; this means the max will be 37.( If a clan pulls 16 or more, then no overdraft is allowed)

- In the 2v2, If your team has been paired with your clan , you must fight for your clan...even if dropped due to numbers from your clan you cannot fight for your team.

Just so you all know :)

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

It still seems unfair. A 3 man deficit is still a lot to overcome in melee+binds at 40v40. If a clan pulls 16, chances are they'd kick 1 so they have 15 and can take 37 instead of 36.

I'd still suggest that you get rid of the 15 or less to overdraft cap but just keep the cap of a +2 overdraft.

Even though it can be abused, it wasn't us who got to chose who we got paired with; you did it for us and if you got paired with a clan that maybe can't pull 20 for whatever reason but they pull more than 15, you are dragged down with them and theres nothing that you can do about it. Neither the smaller clan or the bigger clan want to be in an awkward situation like that tbh.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

It still seems unfair. A 3 man deficit is still a lot to overcome in melee+binds at 40v40. If a clan pulls 16, chances are they'd kick 1 so they have 15 and can take 37 instead of 36.

I'd still suggest that you get rid of the 15 or less to overdraft cap but just keep the cap of a +2 overdraft.

Even though it can be abused, it wasn't us who got to chose who we got paired with; you did it for us and if you got paired with a clan that maybe can't pull 20 for whatever reason but they pull more than 15, you are dragged down with them and theres nothing that you can do about it. Neither the smaller clan or the bigger clan want to be in an awkward situation like that tbh.

Not everything can be controlled and I doubt it will be too much of an issue.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Any clan who accepts members as trials from their paired clan and vice versa should be kicked from the tourney imo.

agreed see ya later lgz and coll

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Any clan who accepts members as trials from their paired clan and vice versa should be kicked from the tourney imo.

In my opinion that's just a result of bad planning. If you look at some of the pairs (including our old partner), there could be really absurd cases. With this kind +2 rule, the fights won't be equal if one clan is more of a joke. We for example had some North American army or something as our first partner and according to them, they would have pulled like 10 people. Same time we would easily pull the 40 ourselves, even if it was just an hour prep. In the end we would have fought with a huge handicap and basically had to tell tens of people that they can only watch but can't fill the gaps.

In my opinion fairer would have been a rule like "minimum of 10 people must be from one team/clan". In other words if team A pulled 12 people and team B pulled 67, there would be 12 from team A and 28 from team B. This way weaker joke clans (sorry, but if your clan can't pull 20, I don't take it seriously) wouldn't affect to the tournament too much and in the end the strongest pair would win, not the pair that has 2 clans which can pull over 20.

I know it's too late to complain anymore and the rules won't be changed, but I'd wish something like this for the future tournaments. At least I wouldn't want to have serious discussions wether we should just go to recruit to another clan just so we could get a fair match.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Thanks for the feedback. :)

This is the first time we make this kind of tournament, and especially the 2v2 has been a challenge to make work as intended.

Constructive feedback is vital for us to be able to make improvements, both during the tournament and in the future. As you have already seen in the "rollback" of the redraw of the 2v2, we do listen to what is being told to us. It's not just something we say to make it sound good, or to make us look better. We actually do want to make this tourney as good as it can be.

Please keep the constructive feedback coming, we will use it wisely. :^_^:

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?