[TICT] RT vs True 0wnage 20 vs 20

darkriver3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz RT, the rules are clear if its 20 v 20, if a clan fails to pull that many they fight with what they have got, the other clan does not have to drop below the cap.

Sorry TO, but his right, it's a 20 vs 20 and RT shouldn't have to droped if they had 20 and you had 17. Altho they shouldn't have agreed to Matched either, the surprise attack was a bit uncalled for as maybe PM them or go tell them that TO anit gona drop instead of attacking..... I mean I remember it was a TO offical once told me that if TO was ever in that situation TO would just walk out of the fight and let a MOD decide what to do.

ANyways, congratz RT, and please keep the forums clean lol. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

seem like t0 was taking control at the beginning but you guys later got control of the situation gj rt gl on round 2

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Warring Rules:

Rules negotiated will be between the 2 clans involved only. (ie, styles allowed, arena, location, etc.)

Memberlist only, etc.

PVP allowed

If crashed by a non-tournament clan - Rematch in CWA. If crashed by a clan in the tournament, they will be DQ'ed. This also applies for any clan which asks to be crashed to avoid losing.

If both clans agree to a slight difference to these rules they may be allowed, but must be brought up with a Mod or CL first.

Quoted from the TicT rules itself. Jack and kingmarlon had agreed to have a matched opts fight due to the timezone on us, and the fact of our level difference. Anyone who wishes come into #t0 and ask |jack for pic's of the rules we adjusted, when he's online. As for RT they wished to change the rules after we had entered the portal and time was up, seeing they had 20 and we only pulled 17. either way was a fun war. As we stated our bind were lacking, also range wars aren't our best. But we had some good tanks, and kills our self. Included another sniper ko against Darkriver3, also stated b4 nico was out and i know a few others were. We could of easily gotten a few more kills, but at 5-10 and being mass binded we were unable to get a effective pile. As for infinitone please don't flame bait us or our FA, itz dr mac. He may of been a leader of Dv, and many clans disliked DV. But jack and all of our members said we give anyone a fair chance when joining, and we won't decline someone on past clans they were a member of. Maybe you should let it go and grow up? As for all of T0's members/Leaders were glad to have ali, and were offering a equal chance as a member as any other FA.

zeldasfirebz6.png

The rules also state, if I'm not mistaken, that we can change the rules to matched if one clan pulls less, if it is decided prior to the war. If I'm wrong please correct me(as I cbf to check.)

Did that apply to DCs too? :unsure:

Cuz I think RT said before had TO had 18 then 1 DC'd so you wanted RT to drop to 17 right, now if RT dropted to 17 but then they had a DC, shouldn't that mean TO should drop to 16? :blink:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

Yeah, but our 18th man dced before the timer went out, it only logged him off after the timer started. Their's was a dc during the actual warring process.

I see, just to clear it up. TO never had a DC when the timer ran out so that start was 17. Well the damages has been done anyways. TO did great with the members that had and props to TO for war with their FAs at school day at that TIME. Hummm intreasting......

None the less congratz RT for moving to the second round. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

why is there so much arguing?

RT won, T0 have lost, you've had your clan leaders explain what happened no point in members rambling on about what happened.

move on.. :)

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Warring Rules:

Rules negotiated will be between the 2 clans involved only. (ie, styles allowed, arena, location, etc.)

Memberlist only, etc.

PVP allowed

If crashed by a non-tournament clan - Rematch in CWA. If crashed by a clan in the tournament, they will be DQ'ed. This also applies for any clan which asks to be crashed to avoid losing.

If both clans agree to a slight difference to these rules they may be allowed, but must be brought up with a Mod or CL first.

Quoted from the TicT rules itself. Jack and kingmarlon had agreed to have a matched opts fight due to the timezone on us, and the fact of our level difference. Anyone who wishes come into #t0 and ask |jack for pic's of the rules we adjusted, when he's online. As for RT they wished to change the rules after we had entered the portal and time was up, seeing they had 20 and we only pulled 17. either way was a fun war. As we stated our bind were lacking, also range wars aren't our best. But we had some good tanks, and kills our self. Included another sniper ko against Darkriver3, also stated b4 nico was out and i know a few others were. We could of easily gotten a few more kills, but at 5-10 and being mass binded we were unable to get a effective pile. As for infinitone please don't flame bait us or our FA, itz dr mac. He may of been a leader of Dv, and many clans disliked DV. But jack and all of our members said we give anyone a fair chance when joining, and we won't decline someone on past clans they were a member of. Maybe you should let it go and grow up? As for all of T0's members/Leaders were glad to have ali, and were offering a equal chance as a member as any other FA.

Yeah basically its minimum pull of 20. Sorry to admit it but even if they agreed thats still the rules.

Sup zee quuu fifty. You might be downfalls praised tank, but please read the rules, before you say something that is irrelevant, or possibly read the whole topic. I'll help you out bro here's a link to the TICT rule forum.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/256231-update-feburary-2tict-information-and-rules/

If you get a minute and aren't running around in robes begging to be piled take a minute and look at that link , thanks. Love you Downfall. <33333

zeldasfirebz6.png

Who cares what t0 did, as you can see Rt did a nice job dealing with it by bring home the win. Stop bring dv's name up, Its clear that gudda has joined t0 if you looked him up on runehead.

Gratz Rt, you did good. T0 and Rt, gl in the 2v2.

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

- If you do not pull the amount needed to war in the category then the opponent is under no obligation to drop, however they may do so at their own discretion.

They were nice enough!

Although I do <3 T0 thats a rule and RT was nice enough to drop. And It was relevant because At the beginning of the summary it said T0 wanted matched.

Sorry <3:

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Congratulations Reinveted Truth, Looks like the 2v2 matchup which include 2M/RT has a bit more BEEF added. Goodluck in the next round RT.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Congrats RT, tbh i never knew clans were allowed to change the rules esp on pulls.

like we did really good being a 110+clan whereas if 120+ clans performs like rt damn im gonna stay alwaz on 110+ then........it took them ages to finish the war and they had 7 casualties and they said we cant tank?lol then did we had valentine date in the arena for which it took so long to end? if ur flaming then back it up with facts!

Isn't this dude in dv? Wait, aint he retired? Either retire already or man up and accept the fact that you can't. 7 men left in a matched opts where they were down by 2 at start is decent im not sure what your on. Also if t0 pulled a dv and did a surprise attack, that is sad.

You do realise Guddu aka itz dr mac quit dv for t0...

Anyways gj rt, good try t0.

I watched the war just to know what to except from the 2vs2. T0 broke the matched rule and even rushed to them but was nice to see that RT easily turned it and won in the end.

Waiting for the 2vs2.... Good luck us!

You mean it " looked" easy cuz TO anit anything but a "easy" clan to beat.... you should know.. you're in IQ.... :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember