traveling runescape?

darcsoul88

Im looking at some guides but there are so many diferent ways it's kinda confusing. Right now im just teleing to camelot to go to seers village or ardonuge is there a better way to get around?

My only form of travel is walking or teleporting right now.

Oh and kinda a dumb question but does jagex have any thought into putting rideable horses in the game?

Horses are not needed.

Between mine carts, magic carpets, 3 spell books of teleports, hot air balloons, fairy rings, jewlerly teleports, gliders, spirits trees, ships, and other teleport items you can get anywhere fast.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Im looking at some guides but there are so many diferent ways it's kinda confusing. Right now im just teleing to camelot to go to seers village or ardonuge is there a better way to get around?

There are loads of ways to get around. Have a look at this guide. Some have quest start or completion requirements but all are worth it.

As you complete quests and slowly unlock the different methods mentioned in the above guide, you'll become familiar with them. Jewellery teleports such as the games necklace (sapphire) and ring of duelling (emerald) are very useful if you haven't done many quests. I rarely use my dragonstone jewellery teleports as I don't like having to recharge them (which needs Heros quest or a willing friend!).

Btw, most of the Jagex staff would like to see mounts in the game, but the mechanics of putting them into the game, both in server terms and "accuracy" are extremely complicated. Think about it.... ;) Should you be able to ride your horse/ eagle etc etc into a building? or up stairs? And think of the crowding at hitching rails... This information comes from a Q&A mid-late last year.

Seers' Village is best accessed via Camelot Teleport, but Ardougne is quite a long ways off and is better reached by an Ardougne Teleport or, failing that, a Skills Necklace teleport to the Fishing Guild.

There's almost always a better way to get around than by walking. The longest distance I ever have to travel is typically through Mort Myre to get to Burgh de Rott, or other such areas in very secluded portions of the map.