[TWR] True Ownage defeats Final Ko

Jack

any reason why in ur ops pic it has cabose saying that he ddosed us.....?

I doubt he meant it, we had the same amount of DC's anyway. If you have proof of this 'ddos' then I'd be more than happy to rematch.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I doubt he meant it, we had the same amount of DC's anyway. If you have proof of this 'ddos' then I'd be more than happy to rematch.

I was just wondering it seems like an odd thing to say during a war...

tkoblitz.png

I was just wondering it seems like an odd thing to say during a war...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll look into it, but I'm pretty sure it was just a joke after you had 2 dc's lol.

Genesis Leader

Congrats T0 BLNT [bleep], came in and watched war at like 17-16 or something like that... looked like a good game of scaping~ Shame bout those DC's though =S...Oh well can't wait to see that RM~

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

there is no way you had as much DC's as us I watched a war vid of it you didn't get any DCs in the beginning we just dropped 2 (+1 DC)of you guys by the time you dropped 1 of us, making the score 19-19, then we got another DCer making us lose our tie, and another DC during the war and one last one at 6-10,

But yea I think one of our members pmed a mod about the DDos thing I told no one to post it on this topic just not to start flame baits, and keep it a private thing with the mods, but guess someone already posted it, could've been a joke, but many of our members who never DC just happened to DC on this war, idk

swasig.png

There is insufficient evidence to substantiate the claim of DDoS'ing. Claims of DDoS attacks are serious allegations. It is a criminal offense in many locations and is not taken lightly by law enforcement or Tip.it Staff.

In order for the attacker to perform a DDoS attack, they need the victim's IP. We find it highly unlikely that all 6 of your players either a) gave their IP out willingly (which is a security no-no) or B) All 6 of these victims have registered on T0's forums, giving T0 access to such IPs. More than likely, you just had bad luck on a bad world for your players. I recommend you pick a world that you know to be reliable and relatively lag-free for some of your members in the future.

If you have any contradicting evidence, please PM it to me--hard evidence, though, and not speculation. Otherwise, such allegations should not be made. It's unfair to those who are wrongfully accused. In this case, that is T0. And honestly, in my personal opinion, I think you owe them an apology.

The points awarded are the same and T0 is still the winner of this fight.

hzvjpwS.gif

There is insufficient evidence to substantiate the claim of DDoS'ing. Claims of DDoS attacks are serious allegations. It is a criminal offense in many locations and is not taken lightly by law enforcement or Tip.it Staff.

In order for the attacker to perform a DDoS attack, they need the victim's IP. We find it highly unlikely that all 6 of your players either a) gave their IP out willingly (which is a security no-no) or B) All 6 of these victims have registered on T0's forums, giving T0 access to such IPs. More than likely, you just had bad luck on a bad world for your players. I recommend you pick a world that you know to be reliable and relatively lag-free for some of your members in the future.

If you have any contradicting evidence, please PM it to me--hard evidence, though, and not speculation. Otherwise, such allegations should not be made. It's unfair to those who are wrongfully accused. In this case, that is T0. And honestly, in my personal opinion, I think you owe them an apology.

The points awarded are the same and T0 is still the winner of this fight.

runescape is serious business

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Yea, we ddos'd all of their members. >.>

:lol:

We had firm control of the fight anyway as we had you binded hard and being dragged badly. I personally would like to see a video because I remember dropping at least 19 of you. An apology would be nice for such strong allegations. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Yea, we ddos'd all of their members. >.>

:lol:

We had firm control of the fight anyway as we had you binded hard and being dragged badly. I personally would like to see a video because I remember dropping at least 19 of you. An apology would be nice for such strong allegations. :thumbup:

if you want a vid, ask thetateman25? I'm not sure who vidded it but its not on youtube, so I can't put a link. And if you want me to apologize sure I guess I wasn't accusing you guys of anything, one of my members just pointed out something he caught in a picture of TO and just how it somehow links to us DCing

swasig.png

Im sorry we agreed on that world, thats really all were apologizing for, you must admit, 6 dcs and a picture is obviously going to raise our thoughts, but the mod put it into the best words as we dont have any solid proof. we werent blaming/ accusing, only making accusations. and we didnt make this public, so dont say we put you on the spot..

@[bleep] - bros that world was just really laggy. I mean, I nearly dced twice. Good thing the screen manage to come back up. It's just called bad luck. It happens. And tbh, I bet that Caboose just said that for jokes.

Overall, it was an awesome fight. The tremendous amount of DC's were just unfortunate. I hope we can rm in a better world. :thumbsup:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

@[bleep] - bros that world was just really laggy. I mean, I nearly dced twice. Good thing the screen manage to come back up. It's just called bad luck. It happens. And tbh, I bet that Caboose just said that for jokes.

Overall, it was an awesome fight. The tremendous amount of DC's were just unfortunate. I hope we can rm in a better world. :thumbsup:

indeed I let TO pick this world

swasig.png

confirmed both cabooses ddos me weekly

Was the Other Caboose. Gl rebuilding

fixed my original post

New Cabooses???? :mellow:

Good Job TO

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember