TPR VS T0

Mister_T

Okay so we originally had a fight with BK but they cancelled so we were a little disappointing and I came back from lunch to find |Jack begging me for a war! Of course I accepted a 45 minute prep and we began to mass. Our dutch unit had a fight and so did SE, so our pull was a little low but luckily T0 pulled the same so we didn't have to drop. The start was 19 v 19, unfortunately this is the closest picture I can get.

tpr140815.png

Right after we killed our first pile^

T0 piled Marquoth1 first who tanked pretty well getting us off to an early lead. We were pretty even for the first part of the war trading off kills, until we got off to a 13 v 11 lead I believe with some nice tanking from our side and a good mix of melee and rangers. At this point, t0 killed their pile and Tizi90 dced evening it up at 11 v 11. With some nice leading from B L U D D, we got our control back killing t0's rangers while keeping our own so we only had to tank melee. We kept at it and made it 6 v 2, the last two managed to kill B L U D D, who was at 15 hp :(

Ending:

T0END.jpg

Thanks to t0 for the fight and special shoutouts to:

Abkb- For coming to our fight instead of SE then getting raged by Lovelost

Ninane and Chris - For having a fight in Ventrillo beforehand to get everyone pumped!

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

It was a really fun war despite narrowly missing out on the win. We had 1 person leave and 1 person DC which really impacted on the war, our performance was really good despite being outleveled and if it had been Melee and Binds I reckon we would've won. Thanks for the fight TPR, here are a few pics:

100214190335.png

100214190524.png

100214190439q.png

100214193230.png

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Cool :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was a fun war, luckily I got piled pretty early in the war so I could still make an LGZ war. :^_^:

T0's binds were pro when I was tanking but I still managed to tank decently and give TPR some time. <3:

Thanks for the fight, better luck next time. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I heard Karma 4 Life wasn't the last alive... can someone confirm/deny that please.

Confirmed - have it on vid im goin to post up soon.

Was a Great Fight no doubt, altho got no kills, i binded when i could have. Loved the atmosphere in the war too :thumbup:

qn5sti.gifProud True 0wnage Event Coordinatorqn5sti.gif

Ex-Legendz Old School

We preformed very well, even our lowest levels were running laps around the map, too bad the dc's ruined it for us.

Gf tpr.

I don't believe you were running laps as our binds were very good this fight. We had two dc's as well, and I'm glad you are as good of a sport as the rest of your clan (H)

We preformed very well, even our lowest levels were running laps around the map, too bad the dc's ruined it for us.

Gf tpr.

I don't believe you were running laps as our binds were very good this fight. We had two dc's as well, and I'm glad you are as good of a sport as the rest of your clan (H)

No "insult" was meant, I was merely complimenting our members, there's no need to be so defensive. And speaking of good sports, I believe that I congratulated you on your win, where as all you did was try to pick a fight.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Gf tpr.

No "insult" was meant, I was merely complimenting our members, there's no need to be so defensive. And speaking of good sports, I believe that I congratulated you on your win, where as all you did was try to pick a fight.

Seemed to me you were insinuating something else. If not, my apologies and goodfight to you as well.