Tip.it Forum "Status"

72542103.png

I might sound like the biggest queer for asking this, but I'm slightly OCD toward these things.

Ever since I noticed that some people didn't have a status, I've always been wondering how I could physically get rid of mine instead of having the word "None" next to it.

Any ideas? It's really bothering me. :mad:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm 99.99% positive you can't remove it, sorry, if it were to be removed it would have to be disabled for the forum as a whole and not on an individual bases. You could always just change your status to whatever suits you, so it reads something other then "none".

tFtfA.jpg

I think there's a way to not set the status if you haven't set it already (Technical stuff: By removing the entry from the HTML form with firebug/greasemonkey or similar) but I can't think of a way that could remove it without actually going into the database and making a few queries.

C2b6gs7.png

• 3 weeks later...

I could provide you with a spare idea... :geek: ... How about we have a "Not Indicated" option that, when selected, causes that particular item to just simply not show on mini-profiles? I know it would take a little work, but then those that didn't want to show a status wouldn't have to. Whadda ya think? :cool:

~D. V. "Just add an option and some code... lol..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Actually, some people already can get the status to not show, without having to do anything.

But why do that anyway? Just show F2P on the status, it doesn't hurt.

Oh and they should add "Gender" as well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Actually, some people already can get the status to not show, without having to do anything.

Yeah, this is what got me wondering in the first place.

It just sort of bothered me to have to set a status if my stat sig reflects that automatically.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif