new p2p member

neanderthol

Well basically im looking for help. Ive had a year long break from Runescape and ive came back. I have always been a f2p member but today i have just upgraded to being p2p. i need help with training areas mainly for the skills ranging and strenght. My stats are

86 combat

70 attack

89 strenght

40 defence

75 range

40 prayer

43 magic

81 hp

I would suggest traning slayer and traning defence at the same time, this should bring in a bit of cash and the charms collected would be a good starter for summoning. Do wolf whistle and druidic ritual to unlock Summoning and Herblor. If you like doing quests try to work up to being able to start (dont have to finnish it) Fairy tale part 1 as it allows use of the fairy rings for traveling.

Also try to get every members skill to level 20/30 as it gives u a feel of the skill. Use the guides on thee most efficent way of traning as it will save you a lot of time

Feel free to PM me in game if you want any help - Dillydally10

Tom

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Your stats look like pure stats, correct? If you want to remain pure and lvl up your str some more, experiments, yaks, rock crabs, even zombies in the Defence of Varrock chaos tunnel would be good if you got 3 more prayer lvls (which you need as either a pure or main). A good place to do ranged is in caged ogres just north west of ardy. One of the best ways to get familiar with members is to quest. Do the quests and youll have access to everything in the game, along with the knowledge that you get in doing the quests. the exp rewards will help out with skill training and give incentives for higher levels. reading the guides on tip it will also help out significantly. welcome to the REAL runescape :P

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

for ANY combat training, I would do Slayer. You'll raise more stats that way, and gain access to the most profitable monsters in the game.

Also, look into doing quests like

Lost City

Regicide

Monkey Madness

Hero's Quest

Legends quest

That will give you access to all the dragon equipement.

Also quests that will open up transportations to you

The Grand Tree

The Tree Gnome Village

Fairy Tale part 2

Just working towards those quests will already get you into most of the new skills and other quests. All in all, just do everything you can, unlock as many areas as you can, and things will be A LOT easier. With the huge area that the member servers are, being able to teleport everywhere is very nice to have.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

for ANY combat training, I would do Slayer. You'll raise more stats that way, and gain access to the most profitable monsters in the game.

Also, look into doing quests like

Lost City

Regicide

Monkey Madness

Hero's Quest

Legends quest

That will give you access to all the dragon equipement.

Also quests that will open up transportations to you

The Grand Tree

The Tree Gnome Village

Fairy Tale part 2

Just working towards those quests will already get you into most of the new skills and other quests. All in all, just do everything you can, unlock as many areas as you can, and things will be A LOT easier. With the huge area that the member servers are, being able to teleport everywhere is very nice to have.

The most profitable monsters don't need slayer. :rolleyes:.

quit

Do the quests the above posters mentioned, and be sure to level your farming quick so you can farm herbs asap.

The most profitable monsters don't need slayer. :rolleyes:.

Pretty darn close TBH, it's a great way to start out anyways.

I agree only profitable ones i can think of off the top of my head is Dragons(Green,Blue,Red,Black,Bronze,Iron,Steel) and Aviansies. Abby specters(60 slayer), Dust Devils(65), Gargoyals(75), Turoth(55), Jellies(52), Cave Horrors(58), and Strykewyrms(73, 77, and 93) to name a few. The most important ones are Spirit Mage(83:drop d boots), Abyssal Demon(85: Drop Whip) and Dark beasts(90:Drop Dark Bow). These are the more profitable ones however.