Which to buy?

udontnojak55

Hey everyone,

I'm currently working my way to maxing out my combat skills using slayer. Right now I'm working on Defence and plan on getting it to 99 before I start the others. I've been saving up, and between drops from my tasks, and Manage Thy Kingdom, I have about 20m Cash right now. Within the next week or so I plan on hitting somewhere around 30m so my question is this:

What would be best to buy to help me reach my goal of maxing out my combat skills? I plan on spending it on some item(s), not a skill per se (although I will be spending some on 88 summoning once I get the charms).

Please note: I already have full bandos, whip, and a fury. would possibly be willing to sell bandos, but the whip and fury aren't going anywhere

Any feedback is appreciated :)

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

Beserker ring is the only thing i can think of you to buy. Won't hurt to get prayer or herblore up later on after getting summoning up now. Possibly spend it on a cannon and cannonballs to speed up some tasks.

Not much else i can think of that will increase your slaying.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Beserker ring is the only thing i can think of you to buy. Won't hurt to get prayer or herblore up later on after getting summoning up now. Possibly spend it on a cannon and cannonballs to speed up some tasks.

Not much else i can think of that will increase your slaying.

I was thinking about that. What about a sara sword or zammy spear, possibly a DFS?

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

I love my Sara Sword. I didn't had the money for SGS, but it works well on my tasks. It's about 11 mil max.

The zammy spear is very usefull if you do slayer at Kuradel. As she assigns living rock creatures and Waterfiends more often then Duradel I heard from a friend. Well, the waterfiends, Duradel don't assign Living rocks.

Zammy spear crush attack wins from SS crush attack. But since the zammy spear is like 4 mil, investing 15 mil in good weapons can be nice.

Berserker ring is very good too. Little expensive. If you don't wish to buy it, maybe warrior ring, +4 to slash when you use whip.

Maybe get your prayer up, or herblore. You deffnitly want the extreme pots/overload. But raising that will cost you lots of money.

So making a wise decision is up to you :)

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

I take it you allready have slayer helm, dragon boots and "barrows" gloves? If not, get them ASAP.

Taking a few prayer levels for the ancient curses might be helpful.

Level herblore to get better potions at your disposal.

invest in prayer potions so you can 10%/piety pray through your tasks.

Cannon eats cash, but speed is gonna cost you, always!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...