Earth/Fire Talismans

Unknown_Warrior

How would I best go collecting 800 of either Earth of Fire talismans?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Most common droppers would be abyss creatures, the workshop elementals AND the elemental mages south of fally (obv for the later 2 only earth and fire ones)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Define the rarity? 1 out every 5/10/15/20 kills?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

You would be best off buying them. Better still, you should just craft runes to lvl rather than make talismans. You will waste time by collecting them. Time = money. If i spend 1 hour collecting 100k worth of tallies, i just lost 600k potential profit. You would be best off making money specifically, then just buying them.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

You would be best off buying them. Better still, you should just craft runes to lvl rather than make talismans. You will waste time by collecting them. Time = money. If i spend 1 hour collecting 100k worth of tallies, i just lost 600k potential profit. You would be best off making money specifically, then just buying them.

He is probably using them for summoning, and they are unbuyable on the GE already and will probably stay that way for the next 2 weeks.

Hameigh.png

If you spend abit more time getting charms of 20k xp worth. And make Adamant Minotuar instead.

You will prolly save ALOT more time.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

He is probably using them for summoning, and they are unbuyable on the GE already and will probably stay that way for the next 2 weeks.

This.

If you spend abit more time getting charms of 20k xp worth. And make Adamant Minotuar instead.

You will prolly save ALOT more time.

Hmm, something to consider. I'd much prefer to buy the talismans though.

You can play GOP and spend your tokens on talismans.

Isn't that incredibly slow? Like 23 per hour?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]