#3 - 99 Failing

Yeah, I got 99 cooking.

I don't know why, I just felt like it because I knew I could get it easilly during school.

Rate/hate if you want, I know it'll probably get some low rates which doesn't really bother me.

The fact that I did the varrock diaries to get it would probably get better rates, but eh.

Pics -

99ck1.png

99ck2.png

Stats -

stats282.png

Now, while school is still on I'll be doing defence through slayer, hopefully to slowly work it up to 99. Then in the holidays and some weekends during school I'll no life fast sc and try to finish 99 crafting. While doing these both I'll be farming yews and papayas to try and finish off farming, hopefully within a few months. If I succeed it'll be done around July/August.

8\10. coooking bores meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'll rate the fact you take school seriously 8/10

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Why did you put stuff over your picture, I doubt somebody is going to put your account on ebay with that level up picture.

5/10 its a skill I found utterly boring but you do have to be pretty determined to get this 99 so thats why you get a 5.

Low_C.png

Why did you put stuff over your picture, I doubt somebody is going to put your account on ebay with that level up picture.

5/10 its a skill I found utterly boring but you do have to be pretty determined to get this 99 so thats why you get a 5.

It's snow, genius.

And 5/10 useful skill.

Snowjoke.png

Lol that's a good one. :lol:

I was planning to get it in the cave by myself but my buddy wanted to come and it would be rude to say no and you can't see others in the cave, it's like everyone gets their own.

So I had to get it outside, thus the snow. ^^

congaratz. getting 90 alone nearly killed me (or, my sanity atleast...)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...