The p pot problem

c_o_w

Hey guys, lately the prices of prayer pots have been spiking, and I'm not sure why. A few days ago they were 12.7 k, then 13.5k now its something like 14.3k! I'm planning to chin to 99 over the march break, and I still need to buy around 1k prayer pots. So I was wondering, is the price rise because of the double xp weekend? Will the price go back down? Should I just suck it up and make some more money because the prices arent going to stabilize soon? :wall:

Ty in advanced,

~Armageddian

armageddian.png

[hide=My Colour]

Somehow that wasn't a shock... [/hide]

its because of the xp weekend, everyone is saving there herblore sups until march 12th, so none are being made.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I've heard aLOT about this "Double XP Weekend"...just wondering when this is supposed to be happening or where I can find details about it. Thanks!!

The Runescape main page, down at the bottom in the Developers Blogs, the second one down, called "Save the Date"

Or you could look in the General discussion thread here on TIF and you'll find it.

As for the ppots

1) People are holding off on making pots until the weekend so few are made

2) Plenty of people are planning on doing things like chinning for insane exp so that took a lot out of the economy

3) People saw they rose, so jumped on the bandwagon. People are pretty much buying anything they can get their hands on that in theory should rise.

If you wait until after the exp weekend, you will be able to get ppots for fairly cheap because everyone will make pots, and dump them all in the GE at once. That combined with merchants dumping their stock, I anticipate them crashing farther then they were at before just because of the sheer amount coming into the GE at once.

Chinning, zombie monkeys, bursting, barraging and herblore exp.

They all add up really quickly and yes its mainly due to the double exp weekend.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

If you wait until after the exp weekend, you will be able to get ppots for fairly cheap because everyone will make pots, and dump them all in the GE at once. That combined with merchants dumping their stock, I anticipate them crashing farther then they were at before just because of the sheer amount coming into the GE at once.

That's assuming that they don't go the whole 9 yards & make nontradeable super prayer pots. ;)

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours