6. Cooking range up stairs

7. Close to Earth Worriers

8. General Store

9. High levels, for questions only they would know

10. Close to prayer guild!

Lovh0.png

Lovh0.png

Catherby! :D

Lol. When I was new to p2p I thought it was so exciting to climb white wolf mountain for the first time and pass the pack leader into Catherby. Really pretty atmosphere there lol. I prefer shark fishing in Catherby rather than the guild because it just looks nicer, and people are usually more talkative and sociable.

At the moment my favorite city is Falador.

Since I'm mining it's very convenient that I have a furnace near the dwarfen mine :roll:

It doesn't matter very much though..I'm not using the furnace now, but I'm mining iron until lvl 60, then I'm going to mine coal until I have the double quantity of iron. And after that I'm going to smelt/smith it all and then I do need it 8)

Fally, mostly for the furnace and the dwarven mines, and I can usually scavenge some odds and ends that people have sold to the store, not to mention the the other stuff that's close by if I need to get something real quick.

I also like Seers/Catherby, too. Fishing, wc, flax, banks, a store, a farming spot where I can do some Zen gardening when the mood strikes me, the anvil's nice and close, and the people around there tend to have their Clue skill developed to a much higher level. Very little 'Phr33 Stoph Plox!!!111!!11!! l33t warezhaxor111' going on there.

On a side note, what the heck do the repeated '1111's mean when mixed in with exclamation points? Do they actually mean anything, or just demonstrate an inability to operate a 'shift' key? :)

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

I like Lumbridge for 10 mins a week. Tears of Guthix mini-game is the best experience you can get in 2 mins. Then I fill up with herbs in Lumby sewers.

I like Gnome Stronghold - always using gliders/spirit trees, cheap choc dust, banking, short-cut to barbarian outpost, and finally fruit trees plantings.

I like Edgeville because the abyss is pretty cool or killing a man(lev 2) for lev 1 clue scrolls and herbs.

Canifis holds my current slayer sensei.

I guess gnome stronghold is my all around favorite. No weinies hanging out there.

I'd have to go with the city of Varrock.

C'mon, it's the epicenter of RuneScape for Pay-To-Play and Free-To-Play. I consider my house is the one just next to the church, on the little hill. :D The base of operations for the Uckfield (My Hometown) RuneScape players is the large house next to the sewer and opposite the museum.

Call me picky, but I dislike some of the towns with individual reasoning behind each one.

Such as, I can't abide by the Ethnicity of Ardounage, or the stupidity of Catherby.

I guess mine is the seers - catherby area. U can do much in this area, like farming (allotment, herbs, flowers, hops and fruit trees), crafting (flax), wc'ing (magic, yew, maples) and of course fishing and cooking.

i always go there to do these things and to alch.

If anyone else didn't notice, the majority of the posters had almost no posts.... Checks sig... and then says whatever.

On topic, I don't understand how people can like lost city, or falador too much. I'm a skill playa-i don't play to merchant.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Hmmm... tough question. These are my favourite 4 P2P towns at the minute.

Seers

I think Seers is the best village for Low-Medium-Moderately High Level woodcutters. If you have just started P2P, this is a great place to get your fletching up. Normal Trees, Oaks, Willows, Maples, Yews and even Magic Trees are all reasonably close to a bank. It is also great for Firemaking if you plan on getting that up.

Ardougne

This is a very good place to get thieving up. With all the market stalls, NPCS and chests to thieve from, everybody wins! Sadly, this is usually all that Ardougne is used for, it could have so much more potential... but obviously not right now.

Catherby

Aaaah, fishing paradise. And a lot of foolish idiots constantly blabbering on about: what peoples fishing levels are, singing a song, asking obvious questions. If you can see past that, it is a great place. All the fishing spots are close to a bank with 2 ranges even closer. Great for getting up fishing and cooking levels.

Yanille

Nice and quiet here. Great if you can get in the Mage Guild, also convenient for doing Herblore and a bit of random cooking. The Agility Dungeon is also here, so it is great for multi-tasking.

They are my favorite P2P towns, mainly because they are all devoted to one or two skills. At the moment, my overall favourite P2P town is Catherby, nearly got 65 fishing (here we come Guild!). But yeah, these are useful...