Shard sell back question

Guthorm

The pet shop in Yanille has a right click sell shard option(not sure if others have it too), I did a small test, bought one shard and then used the option to sell it back for 25 coins. Does this mean that you can sell back as many shards you want and the shop will always pay 25 each or will the price drop depends on the quantity?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

So does this mean that essentially you are using only 30% of the shards since everything can be recycled?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

When I went I didn't see a "sell -x" option to sell the 50k at once only a "sell 50", so it took me hours to sell them back.

Was I doing it wrong? I'm praying that I was, because I have a lot more that I'd like to sell.

When I went I didn't see a "sell -x" option to sell the 50k at once only a "sell 50", so it took me hours to sell them back.

Was I doing it wrong? I'm praying that I was, because I have a lot more that I'd like to sell.

sure you did sell it to a pet shop and not pikkupstix or someone like that?

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

Isn't there a "sell all" option which lets you sell 50k at a time?

imevil.jpg

sure you did sell it to a pet shop and not pikkupstix or someone like that?

I'll bet that's what I did. thanks.