Unicorn Stallion

My_Eggs

So, like many others, over the double exp weekend I'll be training summoning. I'll be going from 82-88 for sure, and hopefully up to 90 if I can. I was just wondering, where are some places that I could use the unicorn at? I love slayer, but a bunyip seems to work for most tasks. Are there any places other than slayer tasks that it would be good for?

Stats:

Attack: 95

Strength: 98

Defence: 94

Constitution: 99

Ranged: 96

Magic: 86

Prayer: 71

Thanks.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So, like many others, over the double exp weekend I'll be training summoning. I'll be going from 82-88 for sure, and hopefully up to 90 if I can. I was just wondering, where are some places that I could use the unicorn at? I love slayer, but a bunyip seems to work for most tasks. Are there any places other than slayer tasks that it would be good for?

Stats:

Thanks.

Pretty much all GWD, a uni will be great, corp, you know, things like that, most of the time its overkill for slayer tasks, there was a thread like this a few days ago, try scrolling through a few pages, I think it had some other responses...

Stats:

Thanks.

Pretty much all GWD, a uni will be great, corp, you know, things like that, most of the time its overkill for slayer tasks, there was a thread like this a few days ago, try scrolling through a few pages, I think it had some other responses...

Okay, thank you.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

GWD, dks, corp, waterfiends if you kill them in the whirlpool, higher level slayer tasks and other stuff like that. With just a unicorn I can last pretty much until my verac breaks at sgw in a good team. It pretty much eliminates the use of food on almost everything I mentioned.

Worth using if you want to cannon and piety tank black demons on slayer task, skeleton wyren and waterfiends.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 1 year later...

corp?? he will eat all your familiars and gain their health, dont bring to corp

I just.... don't... HOW do people still think this??

Corp does not regain ANY health from eating familiars. Unicorns are the familiar of choice for free-for-all corp, because it lets you heal without losing attack turns or losing your stats to brews. He does have a chance of eating them every time he attacks you, but if you're in a semi-large team you can get by on 4ish unicorn pouches per hour.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

slayer tasks:

No praying dark beasts, no praying iron dragons, waterfiends, wyverns, no praying black demons, maybe KBD I haven't done him sense free trade.

MHing:

DKs, TDs, basically any GWD (not Nex).

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

slayer tasks:

No praying dark beasts, no praying iron dragons, waterfiends, wyverns, no praying black demons, maybe KBD I haven't done him sense free trade.

MHing:

DKs, TDs, basically any GWD (not Nex).

year old thread :P

Lol, actually it was Havoc who bumped it. Lol good catch though, didn't notice that. Bumping a year old thread with stupid misinformation... wat.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png