The bonus exp weekend.

PuppyKing

Ok, so Iove the bonus exp weekend! I have gotten arround 1.1m woodcutting exp in two days because of it. I think jagex made a great update.

BUT...

My uber bonus exp has run out, and Im down to 1.1x, and Im done with woodcutting now. So, I felt like smithing some gold, but the gauntlets bonus dont work this weekend. I have no idea how Jagex would fix this, but it is an inconvenience, non-the-less.

Happy Ranting. :mellow: :thumbup:

I agree with this. I'd happily give away that needless +0.1x exp multiplier if I could just use gilded altars again. :wall: Kinda messed up my plans for this weekend. Jagex should really think through their events before making us to test them.

Sephy.png

Good thing you reminded me before I ran off to my Gilded Altar! :)

Well i really love the double xp :thumbsup: who dosen't? , i got from 52-70 summoning with just 1k crimsons using bloated leeches, so yeah im pretty glad i got the charms for this weekend :) its been grate im on 1.3k now... so i better make the most of it :^_^:

For guides pvp & bounty hunter videos , please check the link to my Youtube page THENEXTPRODUCTION

It's for 2 days so they're going to change it back I guess. But it's their first time doing something like this so you can expect some inconveniences throughout the event (random event every 30 mins for example).

O well it's free xp so i'm not too bothered.

Yeah I was thinking that they should offer an option to turn it off and stop the timer provided that there is a 30 minute wait to turn it back on before the formula levels out to 1.1.

A bit annoying that everyone is locked into this for the entire weekend with no option to opt out. Oh well I guess we can just train with the 1.1 multiplier on skills that would benefit from it, and hopefully they will change this next time.

Guest TrixStar

I posted this same rant yestarday on rsof and got trolled -.-

The difference is you took the attitude of saying "i pay for blah blah I deserve to have it" whereas this thread started said he believes Jagex should review things before doing it again.

No, the difference is, we have semi-responsible gents who actually "Think" about what they say before they say it...

On topic...The update has been quite interesting, as in getting 55-almost 70 hunting in a day, but it's not the sort of thing I want to do forever...

On the topic of Altars, I wasn't aware they were disabled...

On the topic of optional weekend, They would never go for that, it would defeat their "sinister" purposes.

On the topic of Milk, Carrot Cake and Stewed Cabbage, All three are delicious.

Overall, One BEXPWE per quarter= fine, One every two weeks = fail.

BEXPWE = Bonus Experience Weekend

WSO = Wachiru Signing out...

--Wachiru

--Wachiru

Below is me, when I am after flamers, haters, and various other noobly professions...

aFu_Ak47CatAni.gif

Overall, One BEXPWE per quarter= fine, One every two weeks = fail.

No, repeated exp weekends are a bad idea all together. They discourage normal gameplay.

Like someone said before on RSOF "Why play Monday, when Tuesday is a bonus exp day?".

Prism_Swords.png